Infinite Flight 18.3 Release

Love the new features!

6 Likes

Woow Thanks really cool!!! 😀 great work FDS

8 Likes

We were right about the wingflex!! 😂 Thanks for everything guys!

6 Likes

Exciting, can’t wait to fly the CRJ-900

7 Likes

Amazing news again. Friday is our lucky day. Thanks FDS

7 Likes

Thank you so much FDS!!! A320 wingflex is what I need lol

2 Likes

Keeps refreshing the Appstore 😂

16 Likes

Infinite Flight 2018 Livery on the A318 along with wingflex? My day just got a whole lot better!

8 Likes

awesome news to start the 4th of july week fireworks with! cant wait to download

6 Likes

OMG! I am so excited for this! Can’t wait until I see an Infinite Flight update on the App Store! :D

Thank you to FDS! :D

5 Likes

Can’t wait to fly the new Air Canada CRJ-900! Amazing work guys! Gonna update my Play Store review again :)

6 Likes

Amazing! Thanks FDS!

3 Likes

Thanks for the amazing update FDS! Looking forward as always :)

4 Likes

OMG yes thank you FDS ahahahah thank you!!!

3 Likes

That’s great to hear! Congratulations on all the non stop updates everyone.

I don’t think I’m the only person here who has seen an update this year, and thought, how can they beat this update. But you smash that EVERY time.

Nothing but respect for you guys.

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏🙌🙌🙌👊

8 Likes

Heyy look at that, Wingflex was true… I guess we were all correct when we saw it on the new liveries… 😎

Other than that great job, CRJ-900 is here, can’t wait to fly some domestic flight with SAS 🤩

We also are gonna get tons of edited airports and that Cebu A321 open up a few more routes for me in the Southeast Asia region around Macau & Indonesia ;)

7 Likes

BA A321! We got the entire active BA fleet in IF!

25 Likes

I don’t have the update at the moment…

12 Likes

Special thanks to FDS celebrating my 1-year anniversary on Infinite Flight with this release, makes me feel really special!

13 Likes

I can’t wait until I get to fly the air canada crj-900.

9 Likes