Infinite Flight 18.2 Release

I was flying MD 11 from MIA to CLT, noticed traffic and checked out id of aircraft was surprised it was CRJ 700. Thought it was developer. Glad I checked the community for updates. As soon as I land at KCLT, I will going to the new ride!! Thanks Developers, keep bringing it!!

Hey, check out the title: “Problem at LAX” in support that might be your solution. Hope it works for you.

Is their a U.S. Airways Express livery for the CRJ? I know they operated the the CRJ-200, -700, and -900. If you’d like to check out the U.S. Airways Express fleet go here .

Good day Infinite flight. I’d love to know why I’m not getting the updates for this amazing game. I can’t switch the engines on and off, I can’t get global and so on. If you have an answer to my questions please reply.

Kind regards Christopher Grobbelaar

Hello,

This is because your device does not meet our minimum requirements. Please see below:

iOS Requirements:

• 64 bit device
  • iOS 10 operating system or later
  • Click here to see full list of iOS devices supported at this time

Android Requirements:

• Android 5.0 (Lollipop) operating system or later
  • Device must support OpenGL ES 3.0 (Check here.)

Note: Due to large variety of Android devices there is not a specific list of supported devices. Customers with devices that are not supported at this time will receive a message on the Google PlayStore when attempting to download the latest update for Infinite Flight to advise that the device in use is not supported.

We appreciate your understanding.

Thanks for the update!!! All your hard work is greatly appreciated!!! The new CRJ Looks awesome. Can’t wait to see what else will be released.

Been waiting for this update for a while, i can see now why it was delayed! You guys have done amazing with the CRJ!!! First plane to have interior viewing as well and amazing cokpit graphics!!! If only this was for all the planes but great job FDS!!!

What is different with the Boeing VC-25 (Air Force One)?

I cant find a wc view

How do you get that aisle view? i only have back row and front row view

Finally the CRJ is here 😃😃😃😃😟

I think they use free cam view which you can move the cam anywhere you want.

Yeah lol there’s no toilet view it’s free cam 🤣.

ik but free cam is allowing to go forward

It will be hilarious to have a cam on toilet spying inside 🤣🤣🤣

Just made it to Bastia Poretta. Was a nice flight

Its not just forward. You can do any direction.

Known issue. Is being addressed.

That didn’t come out yet…

I have a short question which greatly worries me. I have not bought the C-130 nor the Cessna Citacion X, I highly desire these two aircraft. The update has been released and the new in app purchases changes confuse me. My Pro susbscription is about to end, will the two aircraft that I previously mentioned only be available to use with a pro subscription or is this only for the aircraft that follow the CRJ update? Otherwise, great update and I congratulate FDS for this amazing plane which I am incredibly sure will pave a new road for the next generation of IF aircraft!