Infinite Flight 18.2 Release

Wow!!! I was running on the treadmill when this notification came out and stopped to read this. I can’t wait to try it out, especially with the cabin views! Thank you FDS for your continued hard work.

8 Likes

I was eating my lucky charms when I got this notification, and I think I drooled a little in it when I saw this come up! Truly amazing! Great job FDS!

5 Likes

Finally!!! Thanks FDS!

2 Likes

You did it again! Great work team, I can assure you that the majority will enjoy doing regional hops with this beautiful bird, keep it up!

2 Likes

Will this one be an app update?

6 Likes

Google Play store needs to hurry up and let me download this!

1 Like

@philippe u might wana Pin this topic

4 Likes

Great job again FDS team! You have made the best flight simulator even better yet again!

1 Like

FDS always bringing us great quality updates. A thank you doesn’t say enough.

Don’t worry my review will be updated as my way of expressing thanks

LETS GOOOOOO! Great job FDS for all the hard work. Looking forward to this TREMENDOUSLY!

1 Like

What an announcement. Cannot believe this has completely made my day! whooo maybe the A350 will be added next!

3 Likes

YASSSSSSSSSS Thank you sooooooo much!!!

2 Likes

This is amazing. Everyone has been waiting for this for so long, and all staff members have been working hard on this for so long. Thanks to everyone for their hard work and I am glad that we are all able to enjoy the benefits! Looking forward to flying around in this thing ;)

1 Like

No it won’t. They’ve already started on the next aircraft and it isn’t the 350.

3 Likes

This is going to be fun. Thanks a lot FDS, yet again another release with a new great plane.

The future looks very bright!

2 Likes

YES! After waiting for so long! I’m really hyped for this!!

1 Like

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

4 Likes

OMG thanks again FDS

1 Like

Someone told me and I thought they were just teasing, guess not 😂

4 Likes