Infinite Flight 18.2 Release

Fellow Aviators!

We are happy to announce the next release of Infinite Flight will be available for download in the next 24h for both iOS and Android users. With this update comes a great list of improvements and additions.

• Brand new Bombardier CRJ-700 series with 13 new liveries
  • New CRJ-700 wheel steering and suspension animations
  • New user grade screen, which shows more information about how your grade is calculated

CRJ 700

We have built the CRJ-700 from the ground up with new textures, animations, and flight physics models. With these changes also comes several brand new camera angles! You wanted cabin window views; you got ‘em. Our new cabin model includes window views, and mood lighting. Need more flight deck cameras? No problem. We’ve also added some new animations to the main door, service door, and cargo doors, as well as windshield wipers. Your flight experience can be more real than ever as you push back in the CRJ-700 for your next regional flight!

*Note that the CRJ 900 and 1000 will be coming in the next few months for Pro subscribers and the CRJ-200 will be updated and remain free.

Grade Window Improvements

You will notice some changes to the way your experience grade is shown in the app. We don’t want your grade calculation to be a mystery so we’ve made some improvements to how this is displayed.

New satellite imagery (in case you missed it)

Last month we released new satellite imagery adding about 30% more 15m coverage to our global database. Check out the full post!

In-App Purchase Changes

In an effort to simplify our pricing model, we have now made all paid planes part of the Pro subscription. Moving forward we decided to move away from In-App Purchases for our aircraft the same way we did for scenery when we first released global. All “paid” aircraft are now only available through our Infinite Flight Pro subscription.

Note: If you have purchased aircraft in the past, don’t worry. You’re grandfathered in, and those aircraft will remain available to you whether or not you have an active Infinite Flight Pro subscription.

There are a couple of reasons for this change:

• It greatly simplifies our process to release new content on both Android and iOS, even allowing us to release new aircraft without requiring an app update.
  • It allows us to allocate more resources to update older aircraft; we ultimately want to bring our entire fleet to the same level of quality you are now all expecting.

We understand that subscriptions are not for everyone. However we believe it is the best option for something like Infinite Flight, which continues to evolve and improve through the years.
You can stop at anytime, and when you decide to check out the new stuff, you get access to everything for a month for only $9.99.

Of course, we’re not done yet! We’re excited to show you more as we continue to build and improve Infinite Flight!

Happy landings.

Suggested Routes
New To Flight Sim
Can the community help me out?
Misunderstanding
I can't purchase anything
I want to buy the game but I have some questions
Loving the new update?
Grade Change?
KJFK issue
Lost all ground effectd
Scenery won't load
Loving the new update?
Back After A Year
Infinite Flight 2018 Recap | Your Predictions For 2019
Why all plane have to pay
How do you get the planes from the pro subscription
How can I purchase an individual aircraft?
A318 wing flex on IG?
Qué pasa cuando vence mi IF Pro

I have been looking forward to this, thank you so much!

YAAAAAAAASSSSSS! Thanks to our wonderful devs :)

Wohoo! I’m going to get it right after I land here at LTBU! Thanks FDS!!!

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HYPE HYPE HYPE. Thank you so much for the effort :DDD

YESSSSS THANK YOU SO MUCH FDS
Seriously, you guys have gone over the top for this, so much love and respect :)

Had a panic attack when I saw this. YASSS

unintelligible mumbling while thrashing about on the floor

Must…download…update

NO WAY!!! Ima go try this 😃😃

Wow!!! I was running on the treadmill when this notification came out and stopped to read this. I can’t wait to try it out, especially with the cabin views! Thank you FDS for your continued hard work.

I was eating my lucky charms when I got this notification, and I think I drooled a little in it when I saw this come up! Truly amazing! Great job FDS!

Finally!!! Thanks FDS!

You did it again! Great work team, I can assure you that the majority will enjoy doing regional hops with this beautiful bird, keep it up!

Will this one be an app update?

Google Play store needs to hurry up and let me download this!

@philippe u might wana Pin this topic

Great job again FDS team! You have made the best flight simulator even better yet again!

FDS always bringing us great quality updates. A thank you doesn’t say enough.

Don’t worry my review will be updated as my way of expressing thanks

LETS GOOOOOO! Great job FDS for all the hard work. Looking forward to this TREMENDOUSLY!