Infinite Flight 18.1 is coming!

Thanks for your hard work guys! Looking forward to an even better experience!

8 Likes

Can’t wait!! Thanks for all your hard work FDS!

8 Likes

I’ve been waiting for this thread :)

Make sure you pin it!

6 Likes

Wow. These months have been so fast!! Can you imagine! 4 months and IF has released global, DC-10, MD-11, global map, updated liveries.

15 Likes

Thank the lord! STOKED for the CRJ, hope it comes soon!!

9 Likes

Thanks Laura! Absolutely love the new liveries. Can’t wait for the shiny stuff coming with the CRJ in the future!

3 Likes

Woo hoo!! I can’t wait. Thank you Laura, Mark, Tyler, and everyone else involved with this tremendously for all your hard work again.

9 Likes

I can’t wait for this update! I’m as excited for this update as I was with Global.
Thanks FDS!

Many thanks from me,
Etrain

4 Likes

YES! This is going to make the ATC experience even better! Keep up the amazing work FDS

7 Likes

Yay! Even though the CRJ isn’t coming, I’m still super excited for this update. We appreciate all your work and we will understand! Can’t wait for ATIS too, it’ll add a whole new level to ATC.

7 Likes

Thanks so much FDS, I can’t wait for this update.

Woohoo! This made my day:-D

11 Likes

Yes looking forward to using ATIS!!

6 Likes

Thanks so much! Highly anticipated update…I’m looking forward!

2 Likes

Had a lot of fun [and heated debates for various reasons] during beta for this update. Great work as always. I think you guys will really appreciate some of the ATC changes, alongside the shiny new liveries of course!

43 Likes

FDS you guys are legendsimage This will sort out KLAX

18 Likes

Sounds amazing! Can’t wait! Keep up the great work FDS!!! :)

5 Likes

ATIS will bring me back to ATC.

@Maxmustang The lobbying paid off!

8 Likes

The next few days? Right when I’m on spring break and can just binge experiment with everything. FDS I love you so much! Thank you :)

I did have a question. I see Frontier A320 Sheldon the Sea Turtle on your list but that’s already out in the sim right now. Am I missing something there?

4 Likes

Welcome back, we can’t wait to see how it’s going to improve things :)

29 Likes