Infinite Flight 18.1 is coming!

we’re about to ship means no they have not yet.

Is it hard to get used to the new ATC (not pilot ATC) interface?

5 Likes

I mean, this is a pretty updated and important topic. Especially with some incoming features that fellow forumgeeks want to know.

3 Likes

I didn’t think they would but there was some chatter about it so I wanted to clarify that. Thanks.

1 Like

Show me where to update my subscription for the next 10years 😊😜👍🏼. FDS you are the bomb!!! Thank you!!

4 Likes

This looks good!
Oh my, how FDS amazes me.

If you spell FDS backwards you have the IATA code of my home airport

2 Likes

I’m seeing an Alaska vibe coming from you… Do you like Alaska Airlines? XD

I think I already know the answer…

2 Likes

Hi I wondering what happened to the Southwest Shamu livery??

2 Likes

They never said that it was going for public release. What I heard is that they age the liveries to make them more valuable or something similar to that.

1 Like

They have addressed this multiple times.

7 Likes

Still hoping the ever-so-important terrain warning will come back.
As for more liveries of the same planes…yawn…

4 Likes

Awesome! So looking forward to this

1 Like

Neither confirming nor denying. But I would wait until you have the update in your hands to find out whether other teased liveries will make it into the update or not. You guys will find out soon enough what’s included that wasn’t disclosed in the original post Laura made.

16 Likes

From some reports, Apple review times are under a day, looking good!

Where did you find that and is where you found that a reliable source? I just want to prevent rumors.

Appreviewtimes.com

It says 2 days.

1 Like

Hi there, welcome to post #284. Everything that is known has been posted in post #1. Please read that fully and if your question has not been addressed there then we do not know.

Please, no speculating on how long app store times will take. Please wait until an official “update has been submitted” post.

30 Likes

Can someone answer my question before this gets closed because of the speculation. Preferably someone who has tried it live.

Doesn’t look hard, looks basically the same but easier and cleaner