Infinite Flight 10 year Livery

Infinite Flight 10 year Livery

So as some of you know Infinite Flight will turn 10 years old since its Initial release date, which is the 25 April 2011. In celebration of this milestone I have created a concept livery for the A330-300, the next (confirmed) aircraft to be reworked.

The livery is only a concept and can look completely differently depending if the Dev team go ahead with the idea.

So if you would like to be able to celebrate this amazing achievement that Infinite Flight has achieved, I kindly ask for your vote. Thanks

Moderator approved

I think it is quite confusing on the tail

3 Likes

I dig it, well done!

1 Like

This would definitely be a great livery, you got my vote!

1 Like

I never knew we are celebrating the 290th anniversary… yes I added all the 10’s up on the tail.

Just kidding, I love the livery and it’s got my vote for sure!

15 Likes

I will be in contact with you in 280 years

2 Likes

I don’t know, I like the idea for a 10th anniversary livery, but it just looks like binary code to me.

3 Likes

How would the livery look if we replaced the many 10s with a single 10 in the centre of the Infinite symbol?

I dig it! Would be an amazing addition to replace the regular Infinite Flight Livery!

Quite similar to the JetBlue “Inspire Humanity” livery!

1 Like

Voted! I love this idea, I hope they consider it.

1 Like

What a beautiful livery to have! You got my vote

1 Like

I can’t unsee the binary after reading this comment 😂. Still think it would be a great addition to the fleet.

1 Like

Its spells “AAAAAAAAAA” in the translation… yes.

This has my vote because this is just pure seeeeeeeeexyyyyyyy. If this were added, it’d be my fav IF livery for sure

1 Like

I personally think the IF logo should be the only thing on the tail.

And in big letters (shadow grey) down the side of the fuselage, it should say 10th anniversary. I’ll make a template of what I’m talking about but it will take a bit.

Wow this is so nice! Sadly I’m out of votes but I hope it makes it!

1 Like