Infinite F pax not allowing contact

I have tried getting in contact with the developers of IF Pax using two different email addresses and they say they are invalid email addresses. I have used my email address for years and never had that problem. Is this done on purpose to ignore people that are making in app purchases and all we are getting is a charge in our credit card and not what we paid for? Is there another way to contact them in order to get a refund or something?

The support category shouldn’t be used for third party applications.

Try messaging the developer directly @Luqman_Hussain

1 Like

Have you tried a PM with @Luqman_Hussain? I think he is the developer for IF P or he is in affiliation with them

1 Like

I know I can get a refund by calling iTunes Store but all I really want is the airline sounds I purchase to open for me in order to use them. But every time I purchase one all I get is the charge for it and the dollar sign does not disappear from the airline icon even though it says the purchase was complete and charged for. And it has been impossible to contact the IF passengers developers because every time I enter an email address it says it is invalid.

Hello! @Luqman_Hussain actually has his own support desk. Check it out Here. Hope that helps! :)

1 Like

I will thanks. I hope he can solve this problem

1 Like

That’s what Sabine is talking about when he says he has issues using the email.

1 Like