Infinite Design | Improve your look

It seems to work for me, I’m looking at the server status and I see that the loading time can be long. To access it, try updating the page several times.

1 Like

It just worked unexpectedly. Idk how that happen

1 Like

Yes, it’s a strange problem.

2 Likes

Happy to be a designer for Infinite Design! Great job on the thread and website!

2 Likes

Glad to be apart of this amazing adventure! ❤️

2 Likes

Many thanks for your messages !

3 Likes

ID-8

We are pleased to announce that we have exceeded the number of 30 orders and more than 25 clients in not even a month, I wanted to thank you all for your trust and I am very glad that you like this project!

IFC-ID-E1 IFC-ID-E2

8 Likes

That’s incredible, great job!

3 Likes

I recently used this and their Customer Service is amazing, and the Designers do an amazing job! 10/10 would recommend

4 Likes

Many thanks and we are glad that we could help you.

1 Like

We are glad to hear you liked your experience there ;) Thanks!

2 Likes

happy to be apart of this team 🙌

2 Likes

We are happy to have you with us too!

2 Likes

I’ve gotten lots of designs from Infinite Design already. Their services are kinda great…jk they’re amazing (it’s an inside joke lol), and their products are true quality. Keep up the great work.

Here’s a christmas design I got from them recently:

3 Likes

Hey, how long did it take you to code the website from start to finish?

1 Like

Hello, I’m so sorry for the very long delay in responding.

Infinite Web has closed but we used templates from the bootstrapmade website and edited them.

I will say that doing it quickly may take a few days. But more reasonably I would say 1-2 weeks.

1 Like

Not sure how we missed this but the discord link is not permitted on the forum. You’re more than welcome to advertise that you have a discord, but aren’t permitted to share the actual link in the topic itself. This has been a long standing rules on the IFC for years. Please remove the link and edit your wording if you wish. Then message us [moderators] to have the topic reopened and relisted.

Thanks!