Infinite Design | Improve your look

IFC-ID-Main

IFC-ID-E1 IFC-ID-E2

Looking for someone to make a logo, a banner or even a thread? Infinite Design is here to provide you with quality graphics.

IFC-ID1

Infinite Design is a company based on the simulation game Infinite Flight, it allows you to get free custom logos for all users as well as for VAs/VOs with a quality customer service that will make sure to satisfy your request.

IFC-ID2

Our products range from a simple profile picture to a complete thread, discover them here!

IFC-ID3

Requesting a design is very simple, just follow the steps below. If you have a problem, a staff member will always be there to help you.

IFC-ID-P1

Many thanks to @Baba & @Stan7 and @JetWig for their help in this project.

ID-footer

35 Likes

So proud to be apart of this awesome team, thanks for the trust Alex!

2 Likes

Thanks to Alex for allowing me to join Infinite Design as a staff member. We are ready to satisfy your requests.

1 Like

Good work 🍟

2 Likes

Fantastic work congrats!

2 Likes

Just a quick heads-up: The description of those two is the same as the ones in the top row

1 Like

Oh thank you for spotting this problem, I will fix it quickly.

2 Likes

Gréât project, happy I can help out!

2 Likes

Thank you guys!

1 Like

Awesome project! I joined the discord server and saw some of the designs, and they were absolutely amazing 😍

1 Like

This look amazing !! Wish you all the best with the project and cant wait to see some of your designs over the IFC in the near future !!

I might go for a custom pfp soon !!

3 Likes

Thank you very much for your messages!

2 Likes

I would highly recommend !! This is my new product from them and im absolutely in love with it, great customer experience and care. great communication and there service is super easy to use !!

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your trust and I am delighted that you like it!

2 Likes

Just joined the discord server! The designs are stunning!

1 Like

Amazing work as always! ❤

2 Likes

I’m glad you like it! 🙂

1 Like

ID-8

Infinite Design’s Designer position is now open for applications
Interested? Take a look below!
Learn more →

IFC-ID-E1 IFC-ID-E2

3 Likes

Problem

1 Like

For me, it works fine. It must be something with your network connection.

1 Like