After weeks of intensive thinking & development I finally can introduce my new project for Virtual Airlines in Infinite Flight!
Infinite Base, what is it?
Infinite Base is a web based Crew Center especially build for Infinite Flight Virtual Airlines based on feedback and input from VA’s.
Of course it contains basic Crew Center functions but as well unique features in combination with IF!
What makes Infinite Base special?
Infinite Flight makes it special. IF allows developers to let their apps communicate with IF API which already resulted in awesome apps such as Infinite Passengers, In-Flight Operations, Infinite Assistant, Infinite X and so on.
This data can be sent automatically to your Crew Center. This way you will have automatically PIREPs. Data is accurate and cannot be manipulated.
This unique data can be really awesome to rate the flight and rank your pilots instead of using only flights/time/distance information. You will read more about this below in this post.
It is still in development state. But some major features are working with basic functionality.
As well some parts needs to be reworked.
- Routes management (View, Add, Edit, Remove)
- Route on map with waypoints (Needs a rework)
- Manual PIREP system (View, Add, Approval)
- Airline & Pilot statistics (Total Flights, Total Distance, Total PAX, Total hours)
- Add/edit pilots (Including permissions system)
- Fleet management
There is a lot on the planning. Here some unique features which are on the list:
In random order:
- Cheap ACARS module
- API Connection with In-Flight Operations for automatically PIREPs
- Advanced flight rating / ranking system based on API data
- Financial system in combination with advance ranking system
- Advanced statics with graphs
- Mobile Companion app, which will allowes to load your FPL from the app into IF. (Development planned in 2020)
- Live flight map of your VA Pilots
- Free front-end website layouts (Website for your visitors) ( No Weebly or Wix needed)
- Bid on flight/Reserve flight.
- Event manager
- Advance HR management
- Multiple language support
- Cargo management for freight airlines.
Contribute to this project
Any contribution to this project like programming(CSS, JS, jQuery, PHP or C/C++), responsible for data, planning etc is more than welcome.
If you are interested to contribute in this project you can drop me a PM
What will I offer?
Due to several reasons you will be not able to host the Crew Center by your own.
But my offer includes everything! For example hosting and installation.
My package includes:
- The Crew Center ( Unlimited routes, pilots etc)
- Optimized for mobile usage
- Hosting (Including access to FTP, email accounts, secure connection (HTTPS))
- Webspace for your frontend website for visitors (No need for Weebly or Wix)
- Included all upcoming updates
- Customization of the Crew Center (Unique wordings, systems, functions etc special for your VA)
- All features requests will be added to the list. (If possible and reasonable)
Priority will be decided based on the situation and needs.
- Full support including integration with front-end website (For example for Pilot application form or showing statistics on the front-end website.)
Infinite Base will be based on a yearly subscriptions per Virtual Airline.
This will give access to the Crew Center for your complete VA.
The subscription will be to cover the bills for the servers and you will treat me a cup of coffee!All above package features will be available
for 4,99 EUR / 4,49 GBP / 5,50 USD per month / per VA.
Payments can be done per 6 or 12 months.
This price is very reasonable for above offered services.
Free BETA access
If you are interested to support Infinite Base you can access the beta with your VA.
Beta access will be free of charge, so it is possible to first look around before you decide to really use it. As well any reported feedback can be useful to improve the system.
Currently the system is almost ready to be launched as a BETA. A few VA’s joined already and they will start using Infinite Base very soon.
There are a few spot lefts to access the BETA. If you are interested, please drop me a PM.
Feature: Automatically PIREPs
More info here!
As I already mention the IF API contains a lot of useful data.
For example we can detect when you turn on or off your lights and at which flight level,
your N1% while taking off, taking off angle, your approach speed, your alignment, your glide scope, your touchdown speed, fuel usage and many more.
This data is great to decide the skills/performance of the pilot.
In general pilots are ranked based on flights/hours/distance. With this accurate data you can rank them on performance on the flight itself.
Was the flight comfortable for your passengers and according the rules? Did you follow the procedures correctly?
As well internal challenges can be organized, for example: who is the most fuel efficient pilot?
All this data can be retrieved automatically.
Solution for: Third party apps issue
I know there are many pilots here that have issues to run multiple apps next to IF.
This will be a bumper for automatic PIREPs
For this I came with a solution which is very cheap and doesn’t require any resources of your phone.
Just a small module which can be bought for a few bucks/euros, this module will act like an ‘ACARS’.
More about this coming soon!
Infinite Base is especially made for Infinite Flight Virtual Airlines, I want to make how they really need it, not what I like.
So I’m open for any feedback or ideas!
If you got something to make Infinite Base even more greater, just let me know!
Please drop me a PM if you are interested to join the beta or wait till there is a stable release.
Special thanks to