Infinite ATC - Now Available

Infinite atc
It is with great pleasure I announce this project long in the making. I present to you, Infinite ATC.

See Open Stations

View Flights on Training and Expert Server

See Real-Time Statistics

Generate an ATIS for your ATC Tracking Thread

Let Me See!

Feedback and feature requests are welcomed, just reply here.

This site is also 100% Open Source! Take a look;

Feel free to create an issue or fork/PR if you want to contribute.

Blue Skies & a Tailwind!

67 Likes

Thatโ€™s amazing! Well done.

3 Likes

Very cool. I especially love the ATIS.

5 Likes

Looks amazing canโ€™t wait to check it out.

3 Likes

Spectacular job, Velocity! I canโ€™t tell you how many times Iโ€™ve had to go to LiveFlight in order to see a list of open frequencies on the TS (without my game, of course). Loving the other features as well. You really outdid yourself on this one!

4 Likes

please report me at KBOI ๐Ÿคฃ

1 Like

I was gonna buy LiveFlight Horizon today but after seeing this, I may not need it.

3 Likes

Great website but can you make map for casual server?

YES! The ATIS creater! That is awesome! @KaiM, what a major accomplishment and contribution you have made to the Infinite Flight Community, and I donโ€™t know how all of the rest of us should congratulate you!

A Very Well Congratulations to

@KaiM

Well Done!

3 Likes

Interesting, it seems there is some LiveFlightApp competitors.

1 Like

This is awesome! Iโ€™ve been looking through the source code, and itโ€™s super well written! Definitely learned some stuff by reading it!

Wow, seems amazing! Great job!

Wow amazing! Good job

1 Like

Very cool!! I found your work very interesting. Congratulations! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

2 Likes

Amazing! Thank you very much!

1 Like

Very Nice Velocity23! Maybe we could do a colab one time?

1 Like

That looks just like a real flight radar

2 Likes

Local bug finder here! Might want to review map.html and map-ts.html, and their timeout functions. They failed to show the activity warning message after 5 minutes. Canโ€™t wait to see it fixed!

1 Like

Do you think you could add my VA to the Live Stats page?

Well done, great job!

Hey All,

Just FYI the site is broken at the moment as it does not account for Center. Iโ€™m working to get this fixed ASAP but for now you will be spammed with popups upon visiting the site. Thanks for your paitence.

V23

1 Like