Infinite Assistant Sound

Hi everyone, I hope you are all well. I’m having a bit of trouble with IF Assistant, It works every so often and when it does it’s great but a lot of the time it stops the sound on my whole iPad and comes back then goes again repetitively. If anyone can help I would really appreciate it. Thanks :)

1 Like

I think you should try and contact the maker of the app, I personally don’t have any problems like this so I wouldn’t know.
Try these:

• Restart your device
  • Make sure your device is up to date
  • Uninstall the app and reinstall it, make sure to restore purchases If you’ve bought the PA, RAAS etc
    If all still doesn’t fix I would recommend contacting the creator, I hope this helps

Thanks the third one is the only one I haven’t tried but that is a pretty good idea. I will try after Iand

1 Like

Do you have any other 3rd party apps running such as “Infinite Flight Operations”?

I’ve noticed that IF Assistant stops whenever I get a call or notification that will take up the entire screen. A simple way to reactivate it from there would be to close the Assistant application and re launch it.

Sometimes I use Infinite Passenger but that doesn’t really make a difference

I’ll try that thank you

1 Like

It worked thanks guys

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.