Infinite Airlines Virtual - A VA With A Difference - Recruiting Staff Now

Welcome to IAV, a VA with a difference
Well we are not your conventional airline copied from the real world, no, we are the complete opposite. IAV is a professional VA split into three main detachments, QRA, Military and Civilian, therefore meaning there is a chance for everybody to enjoy themselves within IAV! Even better, we are original and unique with no real world basis’s except for our rank system!

About our Detachments

QRA - This stands for Quick Reaction Alert and is the only of its kind in the IF world! Based of the real world RAF QRA our pilots are the most talented and devoted IF has to offer and are ready to scramble 24/7 to professionally recreate emergency situations. Thanks to extreme training and frequent exercises some of the most professional pilots the community has to offer are protecting British Territorial Airspace every day of the year!

Military - Our military pilots are well trained and involved in many disciplines from taking part in airshows, protecting our civilian fleet and crew or carrying out defence and humanitarian operations, we do a wide range of missions in a assortment of aircraft from our operating bases all across the globe. Even better, thanks to our state of the art wing system giving you the opportunity to operate out of a new corner of the globe every few months.

Civilian - Simple. Our well trained pilots are the backbone of society and the transportation world from getting your mail across the world in a day, bringing you fresh bananas, getting you to a tropical island or to an urgent meeting we are always ready with a vast fleet of cargo and passenger planes and we even assist the military in busy periods.

So come on and join the VA of the future as one day you may be flying out of the Maldives with the sun rising and in the evening a Military Support Mission over Columbia. There are endless possibilities if you choose to fly with us.

Our Rank Structure

Based off the RAF Rank structure our extensive structure ensure there is hierarchy in every part of the VA
Cadet (Cdt) - Basic Trainee Rank
Pilot Officer (Plt Off) - Graduation Rank
​Flight Lieutenant (Flt Lt) - 20 hours
Squadron Leader (Sqn Ldr) - Staff
Wing Commander (Wg Cdr) - Detachment 2IC’s, Long Standing Staff
​Group Captain (Gp Capt) - Detachment OC’s and Senior Staff
Air Commodore (Air Cdre) - Issued upon Appointment
Air Vice-Marshal (AVM) - Senior Commanders / Leadership
​Air Marshal (Air Mshl) - COO
Air Chief Marshal (Air Chf Mshl) - CEO

​_These ranks may not always follow the criteria set out above._

Our Staff

CEO - @callum5124
COO - @BlueFlame0351
Chief Pilot - @Goran12
OC Military Detachment - @BlueFlame0351 2IC Military Detachment - @TangoFizzle
OC Civilian Detachment - @Goran12
2IC Civilian Detachment - @2003iggy
Graphic Designer - @HockeyMan06 Community Relations Officer - VACANT
Head of ATC - @A_Plane_Guy
2IC ATC - @Beast_Assassin
Head of Recruitment - VACANT
Crew Centre Manager - VACANT
Website Designer - VACANT

More Staff Roles are also up for grabs and will be announced soon!

So what are you waiting for?

Come and join us today!

Join here:

Check out our website:

Join our QRA Team:

Acknowledgements

A massive thanks to @IceBlue mainly as well as @DeerCrusher and his team for theie wonderful support during the IFVARB process!

A massive thanks to our day one right hand man @Goran12 and to the other staff members who have helped the VA grow!

And a massive thanks from the CEO to the COO (@BlueFlame0351) for his continued support through good times and bad!

We are IFVARB approved!

4 Likes

IAV’s new thread is live and with that comes some new staff vacancies!

Staff Vacancies

Head of Recruitment
Crew Centre Manager
Website Designer
Community Relations Officer

How to apply

To apply for any of the above staff roles please Dm @IAV_Official and @callum5124 informing us of what role you would like to apply for. We will then reply with further details!

Feel free to DM us if you have any questions about the VA and we will be happy to answer your questions!

And finally keep an eye for the 2nd IAV event coming soon to the IFC!

1 Like

Proud to have this airline as a sponsor for my RAF100 Series. Been very supportive throughout.

1 Like

Proud to be a sponser for such a great series! It was such a great idea!

1 Like

MEMBERS, LOSSES AND HOURS
I am hapy to announce that over the past few months our chief pilot @Goran12 has logged over 150 hours IF flight time and many more hours have been logged by others. We have also reached the 20 members milestone recently even after losing a few members in a past few months including our oustanding Head of ATC @samueltherohtlaan. You will be greatly missed sam!

3 Likes

STATE OF THE ART TRAINING UPGRADES

I am now happy to announce that IAV has now fully impletemented their new simplified state of the art training system for both military and civilian pilots and cadets are now using it!

1 Like

Simplified state of the art… Could you elaborate more please?

2 Likes

It’s buzzword bingo… haha

1 Like

Also, this has been annoying me for a while.

How does @IAV_Official define “detachment”?

Google defines it as; a group of troops, aircraft, or ships sent away on a separate mission.

You have 2 main factions/arms/sections/sectors/cliques/branches/wings/cateries (delete as appropriate).

A detachment would be your military wing which is operating away from is headquarters on a seperate/different mission to it’s normal one.

I.e. the E-3D Sentry operating from Cyprus as part of the coalition effort is a detachment, as it’s normal home in Waddington would be committed to the NATO and UK commitments it normally does otherwise.

2 Likes

Hello I’ve made an application to join infiniteVA but I have the wrong email address what shall I do

1 Like

I saw your application and was about to DM you! Expect a DM soon

1 Like

State of the art - We have made it the best we possibly could through months of adjustments and from listening to everybody having passed through training on what they would change and more.

Simplified -Instead of multiple complicated and strenuous tasks it is now just two simplified tasks while still maintaining high standards and ticking off all the required boxes!

1 Like

Sorry what is DM I don’t understand

Hi had sent you a dm with a few questions :)

1 Like

Thanks for that @Mags885

Its more of a wing or section actually.

We will be conducting a review soon so expect change possibly!

Ok i will attempt to get back to you as soon as possible!

1 Like

Well… I’d just call it established… State of the art gives the wrong idea…

1 Like

Ok, thankyou for the advice we will review it

1 Like

A direct message. You should of got a notification of a personal message i sent to you!

Any problems let me know!

APPLICATION REMINDER

Could we please remind all applicants that once they have applied they will receive an application approval email containing a link to our discord and welcoming them to the VA within 48hrs of applying. We do not contact applicants on the IFC unless the email is not correct due to it being very time consuming so could all applicants remember to check their emails and then send us a direct message or let us know on this thread if you have not got a reply in 48hrs!

Many thanks for your cooperation,

The IAV Recruitment Team