Inexperienced ATC or distracted?

I’m not sure if this should go in Live or ATC but here I go… If you were wondering I requested to cross runway a bunch of times because I couldnt read or hear the message over all the other spamming bastards lol… Anyways PLEASE controllers do not tell me where the hell to go if I don’t request it… Unless it’s to exit a runway or enter such and such area because of traffic on final of course but why was this guy telling me to taxi to a runway? (I also answered to the taxi message by mistake thinking the controller would be smart…) it really bothers me that he tells me to follow instructions…

This is the controllers name: Rezkie Purnama

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Playground lol - misha camp

3 Likes

Training 1

Lol “if it’s not Boeing I’m not going” love that

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Yea the problem is that I’m scared of messing up and getting demoted to grade 2 which sucks… Lol

Yesterday I going landing in KNUC and they approved my landing, just almost landing there is a plane approved to take off… I’m not sure how ATC work =_=

Don’t expect too much performance from the training server, since it is a training server for both pilots and controllers. Standard Quality controlling can be found on the expert server, where good service is mandatory. training is a learning server

2 Likes

I can’t believe how many replies I got just seconds after posting… Anyways thanks everyone! I’ll try the advanced I guess :)

3 Likes

That’s funny lol!

The name has never been heard of. It’s just another training controller that is learning. On your side of the situation though, don’t request a runway crossing multiple times to start with. Fly Expert to completely avoid this occurrence.

Fly on the expert server.