IndiGo Orders 300 A320neo Family Aircraft

Huge wins for Airbus lately with Spirit announcing an MoU for 100 A320neo aircraft family last week.

• This latest IndiGo order comprises a mix of A320neo, A321neo and A321XLR aircraft.
  • This will take IndiGo’s total number of A320neo Family aircraft orders to 730.
  • IndiGo currently has an Airbus fleet of 129 A320s, 89 A320neos (201 on order), and 7 A321neos (143 on order)

Congrats to Airbus.

11 Likes

Wow. That is a pretty huge order, bulk discounts here they come. Second, I have like wanting to fly one of these when they come. Third,

6 Likes

Indigo have a lot of a320s so that isn’t too surprising I guess

Jesus the airbus neo families is overtaking the 737 max by the look of it

1 Like

25%20AM

Sounds like when Air Asia bought like 250 A312XLRs

1 Like

I really thnk that Indigo shouldn’t have ordered more than 100 aircraft right now. It’s because in India its the season right now for weddings n holidays so people will fly but that changes during late Feb and March. And it’s probably being done because after the operations of Jet Aiways stopped, they’ve been assigned more new routes. Instead it would’ve been great to see some larger range aircraft with Indigo so that it could take up the long haul international routes, even if not more than 3-4,but still. Nvm, I see India as a very big aviation sector growth and will continue to grow. And they’re also not wrong because India expects a low fare establishment and slowly but steadily its beconing possible. Good luck to Indigo, just don’t want it to fail like Jet Airways at all.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.