IndiGo ATR 72-600

Photo credit:
https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9268563

IndiGo is a low-cost airline based in India and is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a 47.7% domestic market share in India, as of October 2019. It is also the largest individual low-cost carrier in Asia in terms of jet fleet size and passengers carried and is the 6th largest carrier in Asia with over 64 million passengers carried in the financial year 2018-2019. It has a fleet of A320, A320N, A321N and ATR72-600s.

About IndiGo’s ATR72-600s
IndiGo took delivery of its first ATR72-600 in November 2017. It ordered this type of aircraft to connect the Tier 2 and tier 3 cities of the Indian subcontinent. IndiGo ordered for 50 of ATR72s and today, 27 of them have been delivered.

Why we want it
This aircraft and livery will be a great addition as there is only one plane ( Airbus A320 ) with IndiGo livery in Infinite Flight. Moreover, this aircraft will help to connect the smaller airports of India which cannot handle the A320.

Want this livery in Infinite Flight?? Vote now!

Hope this livery gets added when ATR aircraft family is released

2 Likes

There you go, you have my vote

2 Likes

Thanks ! :D

IndiGo livery looks very nice on this aircraft

Does look very nice 😺

1 Like

Because it is!!

1 Like

Let me see if I can free up a vote

2 Likes

I think the picture was different, you’re improvising😏 @Ifly_guy_yt

1 Like

Good observation @Rohan625. Yup, I switched to a better photo.

1 Like

Have they said there going to make the ATR 🤔 haven’t been active on IFC so not sure if I missed something

To the top of everyone’s knowledge here, no they have not. 🙂

1 Like

But it was the second most wanted addition to IF in the voting poll

2 Likes

I know I voted for it myself ahead of the A350, I’m more of a short haul flyer I would love the ATR for short hops

2 Likes

Well is is not yet confirmed but many ATR72 liveries have been requested already to have access to it when it releases.

1 Like

Most of the Majour airlines will probably come as livery’s. Wouldn’t expect to see the ATR until later on as IF is Busy with the 777 and project METAL!!!

I don’t think the Indigo livery will be missed.

3 Likes

Awesome request i might say. Beautiful livery. Has my vote. Would love to see it when the ATR-72 comes out. By the way, don’t forget to vote for the ATR-72 everyone!!!

1 Like

ATR might be next after 772 and project metal. Given that the A220 or any other aircraft is not developed first.

1 Like

I mean look at this beauty. Who wouldn’t like to see this livery in Infinite Flight?

Credit

1 Like

Pls vote the ATR thread, coz we wont get any livery if the ATR is not introduced to IF

1 Like