Indian Government Boeing 777-300ER

Photo Credit to Andy Egloff
Source: Jetphotos.net

I would like to request one of newest liveries on a Boeing 777.

Brief History:

For a long time Boeing 747 was used as Presidential aircraft for Indian President and Prime Minister. These 747s belonged to Air India and were used for Civilian flights as well. There was no dedicated aircraft that could meet the requirement of VIP flight and provide security against various threats during the flight. About 3 years ago Air India received 3 of its last B77W, 1 777 registered VT-ALX was used for commercial operations of Air India while remaining 2 777s were purchased by Indian Government and transferred to Indian Air Force registered VT-ALW and VT-ALV.

About the Aircraft:

B777-300ER will be the official transport for President and Prime Minister of India. This aircraft will be operated by Indian Air Force. Pilots can be senior pilots from Air India or from Indian Air Force. Maintenance service will be provided by Air India Engineering Services Limited. These aircraft are undergoing massive security overhaul in Boeing facility and a reconfigured cabin. The aircraft features self protection suites and electronic warfare suites. With its fuel efficiency and range B777 will allow direct flights to almost any part of the world, which was not possible with a B744.

Why do we need this:

B777-300ER is one the most iconic aircraft in the world. Its used by almost every airline and government for its great past record and reliability, with B777 in rework we can add some government liveries to B77W. The livery is a classic with stripes of Indian flag colour running below the window. India written on the top in Hindi and English and State Emblem between it. The grey underbelly paint gives it a classic and retro look and Indian Air Force roundel makes it look like a military aircraft. This livery will be different from other liveries on 77W and will surely be loved by many user in Infinite Flight.

That livery just looks so clean! Great request!

5 Likes

Definitely waiting for this one! Would be interesting to fly out of India to select destinations :)

7 Likes

Ati sundar

7 Likes

Yes I want this livery in IF! You got my vote in this one :)

3 Likes

Its nice, first I don’t liked it much but now I keep looking at it again and again.

4 Likes

Amazing livery 😍, you’ve got my vote!

4 Likes

Take my vote and get me that livery into the sim

2 Likes

India written in Hindi looks majestic

1 Like

Awesome livery voted

4 Likes

Voted! Hope to see this.

4 Likes

Roses are red
Skies are blue
If this livery comes in IF
@PocketRishi do a giveaway too

5 Likes

Took it to 20, happy to see government decided to get a different livery for VIP 777

1 Like

Hope devs add it cause they don’t add government liveries.

1 Like

Thank you everyone for taking this livery to 20 votes in just a day.

1 Like

Your rhyming is always amazing @AryaTheLivingMeme

1 Like

Manmohak isn’t it

1 Like

I know the chances of getting a government livery being added to IF is not much. But that doesn’t mean I don’t request this livery. Let’s hope our efforts work and we have this livery with the 77W update.

1 Like

Reminds me of this livery :)

1 Like

Nice livery. We need more government liveries for the 777-300ER. It should be added after the rework as there are not any government or Air Force liveries on the 777-300ER.

1 Like