India Fly In - Leh Adventures Round 2! @VILH-6FEB24

India Fly In - Leh Adventures Round 2 !!

Summary: Welcome to Leh Adventures! A group flight to fly and/or control at India’s highest and most challenging commercial airport: Leh Airbase. IRL Operational Restrictions: Due to its high altitude and challenging terrain, flights to Leh are subject to various operational restrictions, and pilots require special training and certification to land at this airport.

More information To learn more about Leh Airbase ( Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport), read this web-page - Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport - Wikipedia

Along with this airports (VILH and VIDP) is featured on the official ATC schedule; this airports have been chosen.

Server: Expert

Airport: VIDP (Start Airport) - VILH arrival airport

Time: 1615z - 1730z * 6th Feb 2024

Photos:

Further Information : In regards on the challenging approach, it is necessary and recommended to have a look at this airport guide - Your Guide to Leh Airbase - Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport (VILH)

NOTAMS

Please mark ✔️Going if you are attending the event.
☑ Any directions from ATC must be followed.
☑ Minumum separation of 5 nautical miles horizontal and 1000ft vertical must be adhered to at all times.
☑ Please follow IFATC instructions if present to avoid unnecessary violations. In case of the absence of IFATC please ensure proper use of UNICOM. Follow all expert server rules. Most importantly, have fun!

6 Likes

For some reason the button isn’t working, just reply to the thread; if you want to join

Joining boss 🫡

1 Like

I sadly have shcool

I’m in :)

I’d love to join but I am busy around this time.

Definitely gonna join!

Joining the group flight

1 Like

Will be present

I will be joining!

i didnt know this was happening so i just joined with an A380 lol

yeh you can’t join with A380 Max is A320

Is the event over?

I just landed, rest to follow

this is going into the IF meme section but like where to appeal level 3 vio LMAO

yeh tbh, I told you, you were told multiple times to divert

Hello @KattasiumAviation,

Please send a message @appeals in case you feel that your violation was issued unfairly.

1 Like

SpitFire allowed ?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.