Independence Air CRJ-200

I really hope we can get a Independence Air CRJ 200 once the CRJ gets a rework!

Brief summary of this now defunct airline. Independence Air began service on June 16, 2004. Based out of Washington Dulles. They operated a large fleet of CRJ 200 aircraft and a small fleet of A319. Destination on the CRJ included places all up and down the eastern seaboard from Washington Dulles. The CRJ 200 flew to a total of 35 destinations on the east coast. So plenty of routes you can do on global with them!:) Anyways, this is an extremely good looking livery and I hope I can earn your guys votes for this! Now the picture below is not mine, credit to the gentleman JJR who uploaded this picture on airliners.net. I have pics of them but I was a kid then and didn’t have one of those fancy cameras lol.

I don’t like the bubbles around the window😂, but more Crj200 liveries would be cool!

1 Like

It reminds me of the Air India livery (with the window outline). Personally I don’t like it either. I would love to see the CRJ rework though!

1 Like

Tough crowd here haha! Just messin

1 Like

I would LOVE to see this livery added to the sim, I really hope the developers take this fine livery into strong consideration… It has my vote!!!

1 Like

Thanks for voting on such a stunning livery!!

1 Like

You are welcome! Independence air seems like such a great livery to add. I will honestly be a little surprised if they do not add this because with the latest update and release of the DC10/MD11 they seemed to have released a plethora of old liverys that not many people have heard of. Independence air would be a perfect fit if they are continuing this trend!

1 Like

I like the looks of this livery! Very nice.

1 Like

Me too! Be sure to vote for it, if possible!

I second that, very good points!!

This livery needs more votes!!!

1 Like

Absolutely! Independence Air was one of the largest operators of the CRJ 200. A total of 83 200s at one point, would be ashame if this livery isn’t made.

Quite a disappointment, we didn’t get this as a CRJ-200 livery. Maybe they’ll add it in another update.

Voted!