Increased lag since E175/E190 update

Hi there!

Is it just me, or has there been a significant increase in lag while using the app? It’s so bad now to the point where I can barely land without my screen freezing for a significant amount of time. I don’t use other apps while flying, and run on the lowest graphics possible.

2 Likes

Hi there, what device are you using and what are your airplane count and graphics settings ?? these will play a vital part into lag or low FPS

1 Like

2018 iPad, lowest possible

Might be a storage issue since the new E-Jets take up more space than the old ones

I have the same issue :/

1 Like

Mmmm…

Interestingly, I have the same issue on Expert regular server…

Everything is smooth on Expert Beta…

But there is no traffic 🤷🏼‍♂️

Si I can’t really sort if it could be app or server related 🤔

But it does feel very laggy and freezy on expert regular on iPhone XR that was running not so bad before the update / server introduction…

And more app crash…

5 Likes

I’ve used less than half of the total storage on my iPad.

It could just be the game is heavier now (im not a dev don’t quote me), so it requires more resources to run and if your device can’t hand it all over whenever it needs it’ll stutter and lag

As software evolves it typically wants more and more of a device

1 Like

It is not to do with storage or anyones device, I got a iPad with a m1 chip will over 100gb of storage and it was still lagging. It is not apple or any devices fault from what it looks like it’s infinite flight

I do realize that loading times are very long to get into the app even in the best WiFi but other than that it’s fine.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.