Incomplete flight details

Hello everyone,
after one of the last updates (not sure if it was 22.2 or even earlier) I noticed a small bug regarding the flight details of other flights: If you open the map and click on another airplane on the map you usually see the most relevant information about this flight, such as Destination, Flight plan, procedures etc.
But for a while you can’t see all of the information anymore… Flights with a rather short flight plan are not a problem, you can see usually all of the information, but if you click on long hauls you can often see only the flight plan and not even the destination. You can’t scroll down further, it just stops at a certain point.
Am I the only one with that issue? I know it’s not a huge problem, but I think it’s a pretty cool feature if it works fine.

Short flight plan (everything fine)

Long flight plan (can’t scroll down further… Not even the destination is visible)

Maybe the team can look into that…
Cheers, Robin

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure this Issue has been here for quiet some time now. Hope It gets fixed asap.

1 Like

This issue appeared with 21.3 or something like that, was dealt with for some time and came back with the last update. I don’t think it is too hard to fix as it was already fixed before.

1 Like

Yep it was fixed for a while, but now it’s back in the game 😑

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.