Inclusion of persons with disabilities in infinite flight

I would like Infinite Fligth to introduce methods and tools that make it possible to include people with disabilities in the simulator.
I notice that not all tutorials have subtitles, international sign language translation, etc.
It is important to make the simulator accessible and promote the social inclusion of all aviation lovers.
If you have ideas about this issue, leave your comment.

Thank you!

22 Likes

Great idea!

1 Like

This is a fire idea 😆😆

1 Like

Move this to #features and see how many votes it gets - sounds like a great idea!

1 Like

I love this idea make this a #features request I’m sure this will get lots of votes!

1 Like

@Robert_Mustillo you just beat me to it!

2 Likes

This is a great, great idea!
Move it to #features so we can vote for it!

1 Like

Great idea! But while others said to put this in features, this really doesn’t as it doesn’t involve a direct change with the app 😊

3 Likes

Thank you for the recommendation! We’ve actually made great strides to be as accessible as possible. In fact, we’ve opened up our video tutorials on YouTube to allow for a collaborative effort in creating subtitles for each of our tutorials. To date, we have 115 user-submitted subtitles in many different languages, including English for all videos.

We’ll continue to explore various options to be even more accommodating with our new user guide and other resources. 🙂

21 Likes

I didn’t think about it…

1 Like

Thanks for the comment. I recognize that the Infinite Flight has made an effort at this moment, but it needs to adjust and standardize all forms of communication.

3 Likes

That’s the plan. Each medium comes with it’s own set of challenges for sure. Cheers!

2 Likes

Great! cheers. Thanks!

now that deserves bragging rights

1 Like

Hello … Good night!
My level in the community does not allow me to create the topic in the indicated category. regrettably. thanks anyway for your attention.

2 Likes

Keep posting and contributing with the community!

1 Like

This is my intention, I hope it can help the community. thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.