INCIDENT REPORT Sydney NSW, Call Sign: Turkish2QJ, PIC: RAMAZAM, XP:17,575, 06211500Q

Caravan Call Sign: Quality007 taxing to parking vicinity Sydney mid field Rwy 34R intentionally rundown head on by incident aircraft.
(Obviously intentional, Turkish2QJ/Ramazam entered taxiway 2000 Fleet prior to incident location after a missed turn & hold off the active as redirection by Tower. Quality was fully illuminated with markers, Strobes and Landing Lights Illuminated and flashing when it was odvious Turkish would collide head on at 500 feet. (Playground/Ground on Unicom.) Bad Juju. (Reported via System Report node) Max Sends

1 Like

Some probably know that 007 is my signature and is always in my callsign but this wasn’t me lol

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

007 is a Target! You know Sean the Controllers on the Playground need a stick. Unlike Ghosting on the Advanced which stings for and hour the “Return to Parking” option which is programmed on the “Crash” screen should be considered as a Playground Controller option. I give nugget pilots a pass but when a Pilot with an XP above 10,000 screws it up or disregards ATC instructions an immediate “Return to Parking” will get their attention faster than a lost hour. Something to consider for the next iteration. Just Sayin, Regards, Max Sends

2 Likes

No Mr. Houts You don’t “gotta watch out” you gotta fly by the rules which are well defined in App. Personally I apore the high XP player who flat hats around or in controlled airspace. Wanna do your thing do it out in the boondocks. Regards, Max Sends

Hundreds of people die every day in Infinite Flight.

5 Likes

Your right Sir, and every Incidants is a “Pilot’s Error”. See “Aviation Safety Net.com

Couldn’t have said it better! :joy:

Higher XP doesn’t mean more experience in communicating with ATC either.

2 Likes

Every incident in infinite flight is pilot error however.

Best, Boeing707

2 Likes

I lost a great friend of mine and hundreds of brain cells when witnessing this incident in Infinite Flight

I saw an idiot plow his KLM 747-200 into a Pan Am 747-100 during takeoff. God dammit KLM why did you disobey ATC and take off without permission? Bet you lost so many XP points…

I have no regrets 😁😁😁😁😁.

Best, Boeing707

Note: This is a joke, I didn’t actually see this.
Disclaimer: This is a joke. It is not meant to offend anyone.

The Tenerife airport disaster… :pensive:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Mr. Houts, a “Children’s Game”! Good to know where you’re coming from. Hopefully the staff at IF will append this comment to your resume. Always a pleasure hearing from you and your " inner child" . Continue the March! Max Sends. (this is my last imput to this thread)

Bingo.

Best, Boeing707

Well that’s debatable. The game is complicated enough to be very realistic for an adult but kids can do whatever they want technically-It works for the adults and kids, each in a different way.

Best, Boeing707

Guys, there are 3 different Live servers. Each have their pros and cons. Remember that if you fly in a controlled airspace on the advanced server you’ll know that there won’t be any trolls. You can’t make a topic here and complain about some guy on the playground server that probably couldn’t care less.

Not a complaint, just a statement of fact. The bottom line, the Playground, the only server which fully staffs ATC across the full spectrum and across all regions is worth the hassle just for the handoff experience that is rarely available on the Advanced. Untill the Advanced mans up Centers, Approroch, Departure and transmits ATIS etc even in one region I’ll continue to fly the Playground hassle and all just for the learning experience. The habitual high XP Abusers on the Playground need to be identified, I’ll continue to report them on the system and name them here. IF could rectify this annoying situation by giving the Playground towers operators with a 3.5 or better a little stick like “Return to Parking”. Another option would be to Man Up at least one Advanced Region fully staffed at all nodes even if it for only a couple of published hours a day. Just Sayin! Max Sends

Just saying, the “Report User” button in the game doesn’t do anything else except fulfilling 1/3 the necessary power to ghost. Once you have 3 pilots that report someone they will be ghosted.

I was thinking about the prior point about XP’s not necessarily meaning an experienced or knowledgable pilot. I am brand new to simulated flight and months away from my first flight lesson.

I was reminded of this as I executed a very nice landing at KONT, but couldn’t figure out why my Citation would not taxi once on the ground. A quick scan revealed that I never put the gear down.

Experience should, however, translate to someone that tries to follow the rules, and learn what they do not know.

2 Likes