Incident Report at TAPA

Incident Report at TAPA
C-172 Call Sign AEROTOURS7 while under positive direction of tower Controller was intentionally and repeatedly run down on the taxiway enroute Rwy 7 by two (2) unidentified (high XP) B-747 which launched following the incident without approval. During the course of this incident Tower/Ground did not intercede by transmitting a warning or adminision. DTG 06162015Q.
PIC Comment: Unacceptable.

2 Likes

What’s worse than having someone break the rules is someone breaking the rules and getting away with it.

God dammit I hope the people responsible come forward or are caught.

Best, Boeing707

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Thank you for your sage advise Junk! The point is, the Controller sat on his hands!

1 Like

2 Likes

Oh god here we go again with the insulting.

Anyway in all seriousness, it’s not a great idea to call someone “Junk” cause that can mean two things, neither if which are desirable to be called :wink:. I can see why you’re calling Junkie, Junk, but it isn’t the best nickname :laughing:.

Best, Boeing707

2 Likes

1 Like

Love animal memes 😂.

Best, Boeing707

No insult intended. I don’t want to play anymore! This is my last response or comment to you. Good Day.

Wait don’t leave the forums. No one else is going to write up those flight reports (By the way, what happened to those?).

Best, Boeing707

Thank for your earlier comment. I’m getting old Boeing. I keep forgetting this is not an “Adult” site and one must be sensitive to developing ego’s. I stopped the Log because of low response and reader count. I’ll spend my time reading your good stuff in features itsmore rewarding. I may sulk for a while developing tactics but I’ll never leave this forum on my own accord. Warm Regards, Max Sends

1 Like

Mr. Houts, thank you for the response. Let get on with it. Regards, Max Sends

Ok. You’re one of the few people that is very well versed on technical issues and topics in aviation.

Best, Boeing707