Incident between a family and Ryanair

A family will not be allowed in Ryanair after the inappropriate behavior of one of their children who spat at some passengers.

10 Likes

It was more of the mom’s fault. She reacted a little too much.

1 Like

You get disruptive, any airline has the power to put you on their no fly list.

2 Likes

Really? She couldn’t calm her kid down enough to where she was banned? It must have been bad if police removed them when they landed. All they asked is for the mom to stop her kid.

I think this is quite dumb to be honest

1 Like

I think they made it sound very dramatic

It has to be pretty bad for them to even consider putting them on a no fly list. I have dealt with many incidents and we haven’t considered banning them from the airline I represent yet.

The airline had every right to do that. This is the only time I think I’ll ever say it, but Ryanair did the right thing!

7 Likes

If the parent was aggressive and disrespectful to the crew, I’d kick them off and fine them. If they refused to pay the fine, they’d be put on a no fly list with my airline.

Over all, Ryanair did the right thing.

1 Like

So next time someone repeatedly spits on you and is threatening you, you will have no assistance😊

1 Like

+++

“At the baggage carousel, passengers were telling us how a boy had been spitting at people in the Barcelona departure lounge, they’d asked the parents to intervene, and the mum took exception to that.

“This behaviour carried on when on the plane, threats were made by her, and there was aggression towards the Ryanair stewards.
+++

They sound a delightful family to have spent a 4 hr flight with…

1 Like

This is just disgusting parenting. I blame nothing other than the parents for this.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Horrid kids that spit on people still fly BA, no?

Good to see Ryanair cracking down on these misbehaving passengers…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.