Inappropriate Names.

This is either a problem or its rule breaking anyway I have noticed people have been changing there in game names on if so like changing it to ‘Donald Trump’ or ‘Smokeing Everyday’ Btw the Smokeing every day one the person who had it WAS A GRADE 3 but it is mostly the grade 1 noobs just saying there needs to be some auto name checker things that check if your name is bad or a better and more easier to understand report system

5 Likes

I don’t see how making your name “donald trump” is inappropriate, but I do agree people should just keep the names names and not random things.

11 Likes

Well they want to support Trump… Let them be… Let’s not bring politics in :)

7 Likes

That’s more sensitive so yes it should be disallowed but I really find no harm in using “Donald Trump”…

Yes, Free Palestine would sound offensive to me perhaps but the point is Donald Trump is quite popular not just for the elections… I remember seeing this name even before the announcement of the elections

8 Likes

I don’t think I’d ghost presidential candidates, but they shouldn’t be allowed either. If someone disagrees with you than itd just annoy everyone else who’s trying to have a nice flight.

6 Likes

Let’s not think of it as presidential candidates but rather nimrods using his name for fun…

2 Likes

Yes that’s what I meant to say haha.

Anyone in favor of a political server? Haha

7 Likes

Off Topic! Bad Carson flicks nose

3 Likes

Hmm maybe do one for Singapore hahaha nah just kidding though we do have a by-election this Saturday…

Politics is fun!

2 Likes

What if their true name is Ban Carson or Donald Trump?

4 Likes

They’d be very mad if they were banned due to their name.

1 Like

I would just move on, letting someones name ruin your whole flight is really stupid. I’m not supporting using fake names, but I wouldn’t make a huge issue over it. If it contains inappropriate content then I can see why that is bad.

4 Likes

Just don’t use any names of politicians or any terrorist group movements or something similar please, just for avoid trouble with the users, it can be sensitive.

I don’t it’s just annoying how some people keep to the rules and don’t get any trouble then you get people who literally just got the game acting a fool

Unless the user is made aware of the rule through a screen in the app, at instruction, etc, there isn’t much that should be done. If you can’t handle ignoring something like that, maybe you should be ghosted too?

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

5 Likes

Because this is not the proper place to promote politics?

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Well as said above… Nimrods…

I just think it’s nimrods and nothing else… It’s not like the name is VOTE FOR DONALD TRUMP…

3 Likes