Inappropriate Callsigns

Hello Guys,
During My Time Flying and Controlling in Infinite Flight I have came across some pretty inappropriate and possibly offensive callsigns. I think that names that are unproffesional and/or hurtful should be punished in some way. It’s only fair if they are being immature and/or discriminatory in their actions.
I think it would be a good idea that anyone who does this should be liable to a long ghosting if on the advanced server.
What do you guys think?
Thanks😀

3 Likes

Sounds good. But who says that they’d learn their lesson? :smile:
Best, Boeing707

1 Like

Hopefully they would change it when constantly ghosted upon entering the advanced server.
Regards,
Charlie😀

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply!
I would probably also tell a staff member😀
I am like you-I would love to be a moderator of some sort and make the community an even better place to be!

Ghost them for an hour lol. They learn their lesson if they fly on the advanced server ;)

4 Likes

I will my friend😉

1 Like

Well we can’t yet as controllers. I’m sure mods and devs can do something like that but controllers can only ghost for an hour. Trust me, an hour is a long time. I was accidentally ghosted by the “ghost bug” a while ago for an hour and I was going through withdrawals :)

2 Likes

1 day ban would definitely get the message across. For trolls, one hour is nothing, but one day means a lot of waiting for them.

Best, Boeing707

2 Likes

There’s Matt and David (Israel). Pretty easy to find them in the forums.

Best, Boeing707

1 Like

2 Likes

There needs to be a character limit of 10 as well. I hate when some has a call sign of “000000000000000000878787878776767677667777677777777”

1 Like

Theres is a limit that anyone can super easily by pass

Hahah when you know you can’t have something you want it a lot more, right?

I’m pretty sure if the callsign is particularly bad, insofar as it violates terms of service, their account can run into ‘trouble’, if the moderators spot it or have it reported to them.

1 Like

Please may you tell me how?

All you do is type your number like you could use emirates 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

On advanced server, every inappropriate callsigns we see are immediately ghosted for 60 minutes.

2 Likes

Advanced ATC will ghost inapproate call-signs without warning

But MH370 or crashes we will use discretion since we don’t know if it’s RIP MH370 or just playing around with it