Inappropriate Behavior on the Expert Server

I’ve seen many poeple that even go to crazy taxi speeds to cut off the line for depature (35kts in a 90° corner). I agree that the expert server needs some changes…

1 Like

At this point, I just think we need something to be done, I’ve studied aviation in real life and it pains me to see some of these pilots. Let’s come up with some ideas!

1 Like

I just want something to purpose to the higher ups!

I like when I announce on final for 6R and a VA pilot takes off 24L into my face when I’m on 4 mile final. I announced 20 miles out, on downwind, and on final before AND after they announced taking off from the opposite direction, and they still did it anyway.

3 Likes

I totally agree with this topic and what you are doing. I need to stop somewhere it’s definitely happening to frequently.

1 Like

Even if people are flying the same route in opposite directs there are set altitudes you can fly when flying IFR depending on if your flying eastwards or westwards. So people crashing into each other at cruise is just another example of people not knowing what they’re doing on expert server

1 Like

Honestly I think the report button should be available on the expert server. But if you just use it for a useless reason or to troll. You get a consequence.

Training server is better tbh

Maybe in the future expert server could be treated like getting your ATC clearance for expert server, you should have a moderator access your flying before your allowed In expert server

2 Likes

Especially cruising at wrong altitudes.

What’s also sad is that ATC reports you for going 1 degree off their heading command. Meanwhile ATC doesn’t report people are just acting like clowns 🤦

2 Likes

I totally agree logan! Remember when we were doing honolulu to lihue together and the person cut me off on 5 mile final? i got his @ but he just left my pm without a word. something needs to be done about this on the “expert server”

2 Likes

I’m gonna call it circus server now

2 Likes

Oh yeah! No response?

1 Like

nope, they saw it but left without a response

Why ? Why would anyone there purposely crash into or drive through another plane. Can some who does this tell me or all of us what that does for you personally ?

🤔

Yup ! let one tire stray off the runway and boom VIOLATION level 1. My tablet slipped once in my hand (clumbsy) and off the RWY I went , I recovered from my slight off road adventure in the grass , but not before getting an overspeed violation as I got back on the RWY. But if I drive into another plane nothing happens !
So Expert server is just a busier Training Server. The whole system needs a serious review because the violations don’t deter. I see pilots on Expert with more violations on their record than there is sand on a beach…but they are still there rack’n em up.
They could care less period .

I believe I heard somewhere (though I could just be dreaming) that Infinite Flight has heard about these things already and is considering what to do with it. I suppose it would be a matter of time (albiet probably long to an extent) to recieve an update to the expert server that would handle these sort of problems.

The expert server unfortunately is not how it used to be. Seems like as time passes more and more of these posts are coming yet we still have no solution. My only recommendation is to avoid airports that are getting lots of traffic in the game. Sorry to hear about this experience

3 Likes

This has happened to me multiple times. What gets me mad is there is a dedicated server, the Casual Server, to do shenanigans like this. I’m not the best pilot and I do make mistakes, but I’m smart enough to know not to go through other planes like that lol

6 Likes