Inaccurate weather?

Hi everyone, I am doing a flight from EHAM to TNCM in the 777-200ER, and I use Simbrief to create a flight plan, I noticed during the flight that I had not taken on board enough fuel to not receive a red fuel warning when looking at ETE to Dest, this never happens and I always take whatever fuel Simbrief plans, so I began to look at the winds I was receiving in the aircraft, and the real weather winds aloft, and noticed they are different, and it would result in me having a higher fuel burn. I was just wondering how come Infinite Flight is using incorrect weather and when will it update? I have provided two photos to try and explain better what I mean. Thanks guys.

2 Likes

Hey, thanks for the report. We’re looking into an issue with our weather data supplier and should have this solved soon. Sorry for the inconvenience, hope you still have enough fuel to make it :)

1 Like

Thanks Cameron, I should do :)

1 Like

I just pushed a fix for this, it’s rolling out and the weather should update in the next 30 mins. Thanks for letting us know!

1 Like

Okay, great will the weather update automatically or will I have to restart the app?

It’ll be automatic (if you’re flying)

2 Likes

Thanks Cam! Was experiencing 4kt tailwind in the gulf stream but now back to normal ✔️👌

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.