In which camera do you land on?

HUD but I have tried scenic view. Did not go well.

2 Likes

Usually left wing 😂

2 Likes

I always land on the HUD cam and then when my GPWS calls out 20 or 10, I switch to free cam to make sure I butter it but don’t float😉

1 Like

I approach in the HUD view and touch down in the bottom view cuz I like to see the gears “butter” on the runway.

1 Like

what about when you dont butter?

1 Like

I see the gears die.

2 Likes

hahahah

1 Like

I use cockpit view with HUD

1 Like

I don’t land on cameras…I land on runways.

5 Likes

that is a good point but, what camera do you use while you are landing on runways?

1 Like

I land WITH cockpit view if live cockpit or HUD if there is no live cockpit. So yes, I land with a camera, but not ON a camera.

1 Like

weird

jk

1 Like

Cockpit view. It’s a simulation after all. Flying with just the hud takes all the realism out of it.

1 Like

HUD gang where you at 😂

1 Like

I always fly using live cockpit and for planes without live cockpits, I use hud but still in the cockpit camera

1 Like

Okay, so I land on captain’s view most of the time, no HUDs when I’m not lazy lol

OR…

No views to the outside at all, strictly downward cam on instruments only!

Here ya go folks a bit of video entertainment tonight:

Blind ILS Landing During Tropical Storm in Bali

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxasmD2ziUk

2 Likes

the bottom. . . . .

1 Like

I use the Captain view with the Heads Up Display on. Also, I like to have the Flight Path Vector on too. It helps you with crosswind correction

1 Like

ive always landed with cockpit and HUD, I like to that so its more of a realistic view and the HUD just makes it possible for me to land without crashing

1 Like

I usually use HUD when i’m performing harder landing like crosswinds. But, I’ve been using the captain view more often for a more realistic experience.

1 Like