In which camera do you land on?

Personally I find it challenging to land in the cockpit without HUD unless you are on APPR setting. It does take a lot of practice to get used to it.

1 Like

I use cockpit with HUD

1 Like

Always in cockpit view, with HUD on. My phone is too small (and my eyes too bad) to do without it alas. I wish I could.
Would give it a go with a large tablet!

1 Like

I always do cockpit view. It would be nice to have a locked cockpit view so it doesn’t shift when working the rudder etc.

1 Like

Well, nooooo! I sometimes have to zoom a little bit!

1 Like

Usually HUD.
I have tried some live cockpit approaches in the past and even if I nail the approach usually the flare still messes me up. Its actually really hard to judge the flare because the PFD has less resolution than the HUD.
BTW, I think the ineterior drone cam is a better cokcpit angle than the normal one. Shame you can’t turn on map there.

1 Like

If flying manually, HUD, if I am on auto pilot, the normal cam

1 Like

Well zoom is fine. But I’m referring to the screen sliding left and right and up and down while using the rudder, throttle or brakes.

2 Likes

I use Follow/Locked with about a 10 degree slope.

1 Like

Tower. Most challenging.

1 Like

HUD 90% of the time, I manage to mostly screw up Landings even in HUD so a cockpit landing…no way lol 😂

1 Like

All my landings on HUD
All landings I replay with free cam

1 Like

I land in either cockpit view or free with no HUD on

1 Like

Almost all of my landings are on HUD view. I don’t usually land with the cockpit view because I can’t read the displays.

1 Like

I always use the cockpit cam but if it has live cockpit, then I do it without HUD

1 Like

I use the HUD the most, sometimes the cockpit view but only on the planes with a live one.

1 Like

Im using HUD most of the time! Gives me better control over speed, altitude etc.

2 Likes

The camera doesn’t matter
I can’t land without FPV 🤐

4 Likes

LMAO! Thaat’s a good one, left or right wing?

…just fyi I heard chuck norris buttered IF from the cabin pantry view :D :D :D

2 Likes

Sometimes (if reworked) I use cockpit, if not reworked typically HUD and if im not very familiar with the aircraft I like to use bottom

2 Likes