In which camera do you land on?

Cockpit view, but sometimes I use the HUD. 😄

I use hud because for me, it’s easier to butter.

1 Like

Always HUD

I generally do cockpit + HUD since it’s easier to line up the FPV and also makes it easier to see whether the center of the cockpit is aligned correctly to the centerline of the runway. Once I touchdown (and slight rudder to centerline if I’m a bit off), I then switch over to the normal or tail mode to see position of the entire plane.

2 Likes

Always use the HUD view. I can see a heck of a lot more and nothing is distracting.

1 Like

For me the most rewarding is to land without HUD in a live cockpit as it’s the closest we can get to real flying in IF. It requires a bit of training for sure, but once you’ve learned it it’s absolutely rewarding and worth it in my opinion :)

3 Likes

I always use Cockpit (Captin Side) WITH NO HUD!!! Don’t use if if you want to really be realistic, it’s also a good lesson to learn without using the hud as a huge advantage

1 Like

I always land without hud

1 Like

Always on HUD more Fun better view of surroundings

1 Like

I used Half Cockpit half Hud and mostly the Normal Cam

1 Like

Cockpit and when flying older models I usually turn the HUD on. And I’m reviewing my landings in Replay using Normal or Locked view lol

1 Like

Always use the HUD camera

1 Like

Btw, HUD is used realistically as well. There’s no worries of using HUD to be realistic (although it’s better if it’s in the cockpit view for realism purposes).

3 Likes

I’m in between the HUD and the Cockpit view. I’ll always looom around the outside of the plane when I have my Autopilot on. I feel that’s what most people do as I find it extremely hard to land while being n the free cam.

1 Like

wing view, I am built different

jk, I land with cockpit, no hud :D

1 Like

Either HUD or on the belly of the plane

1 Like

Cockpit and, if I have other airplanes around, small map.

1 Like

I usually have HUD/cockpit view on but its interchangeable whenever I feel like it, and yes if it’s busy I have a small map too to monitor other planes

1 Like

HUD all the way. I tried landing on first officer cockpit view and stalled on final.

1 Like

The cockpit, with no hud (For live instruments), And the cockpit with HUD, 'cause some aircraft don’t have live instruments. and if I want to do a background check, I’ll use exterior cam.

1 Like