In need of fellow community members to help out with my event series

Hello
Good day pilots and controllers. My name is Casper and I host a series of events to help people advance in their grade. I have hosted 9 of these events and I need 3-4 people to help post these events as one person is only allowed to post 6 events per month.

Requirements:

• Must be TL2 (member)
  • Must have experience with IFC interface (must be able to replicate this)
  • Must be very active on IFC
  • Must be at least 13 years of age
  • You gotta be a friendly person that is fun to work with

If you are interested in this position please send me a PM and I will see if you are qualified, I’ve always wanted to say that lmao

2 Likes

Hello! You could create a Virtual Organisation for public events to hire staff for on the community 🙂

A Virtual Organization (VO) is a dedicated hobby organization that uses the Infinite Flight Simulator to model the real-world operations of an airline or group. Alternatively, the group may be an original one. This can include “ground school” training programs, event groups, flying clubs, and ATC groups as well as training flights in order for the VA to help provide further experience as well as to extend the skills of their members. Groups of any sort that wish to utilise the VA category must be certified regardless.

do you know what an experience statement is?

@Casp959er73 An experience statement is a documentation written by you that outlines your experience in the VA/VO world, and how your experience will best prepare you for the VA/VO you want to create.

Copied off the website in “Creating a VA/VO”

EXPERIENCE STATEMENT

The Experience Statement allows us to get a bigger picture of you as a potential CEO. It contains 4 questions:

1. Why do you want to start a VA/VO?
  2. What do you hope to get from starting a VA/VO?
  3. Why are you a good candidate for running a VA/VO?
  4. What previous experience have you had with VA/VO, and what position and responsibilities have you had during that time?

Be honest and specific. There isn’t really a wrong answer to any of these questions, however more interesting and detailed responses are more likely to impress the staff groups, making them more likely to want to work with you. Your experience statement must be in Google Docs format with a viewable link provided to the admin. This is to enable the IFVARB staff to view your statement when necessary.

I sent you a PM

Why should the OP create a VO? I think @Casp959er73 is just asking for fellow community members to help out with some events. I don’t see any issues with that…

7 Likes

What is an OP?

Original Poster, which in this case, is you.

I’ve seen your events, and they look fun! Good luck with the rest of the series!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.