In need for a Crew Center

Hello! I am an aspiring CEO of a new virtual airline but I need a crew center to apply and is wondering if anyone will be willing to make one for me and I will be willing to pay depending on the price. Please send me a PM if you are interested! - Ryder

4 Likes

Hi Ry,
Check out this thread on phpVMS. It may be of use to you.

1 Like

Hi thanks for the reply! I’m looking for someone as my laptop won’t run PHPVMS, it doesn’t work properly… But thanks.

1 Like

I’ve asked but he is having some issues and not in the creating phase right now, so therefore I am looking for others but thanks for the help!

2 Likes

Hey, just gonna gove you a tip to not just trust anyone on the IFC. Many people have lost their crew centers after approval as the person who made the crew center had bad intentions and full administration access. Stay Cautious.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip! I’ll look into that.

1 Like

Also, you may want to look into VACenter. Send @Sam_Neale A PM, he may be able to help you out.

1 Like

Roger that, thank you so much for helping! :)

1 Like

🔌

4 Likes

Hey yea, if you need one check VACenter out, it’s completely original, release slated for Late December-Early Jan. But I can make exceptions

1 Like

Thanks mate!

Hi mate, drop me a PM and I’ll help with the crew system if you need!

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply, I PM’ed you this morning, just answer some questions and we will consider! :)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.