In Honor of Those Who Died | Ukraine International Flight 752

This shot was taken on solo in Iran to show honor to all the 180 people who passed during the crash of Flight 752 on Ukraine International Airlines last night.πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜©

Click for full picture

Do you like it?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Thank You!

Rest In Peace to All Who Passed!

50 Likes

As a Ukrainian I want to thank you for remembering such a irrelevant country that has alot of problems

11 Likes

Ukraine is not irrelevant! Every country is relevant and every country counts!

9 Likes

It has been only talked about in major parts or Trump, but let’s not get into politics

3 Likes

Drove past a Ukrainian embassy today. Couldn’t stop thinking about that fateful flight.

RIP

3 Likes

Great picture! We should keep all politics and controversy aside

6 Likes

As a Canadian I thank you for honouring those who lost their lives, including 63 Canadian souls. Devastating :(

10 Likes

Do you know why there were so many Canadians and Germans on board this tragedy?

2 Likes

Not currently. Do you?

1 Like

I do not…

1 Like

That’s actually a really good photo! And RIP to everyone on that flight πŸ™

1 Like

It’s a beautiful picture, and a great way to honor those 176 people who died.

Rest In Peace to those who died 🌸

2 Likes

There is a large population of Iranians in Canada, and those on the flight were most likely traveling back.

Rest In Peace

1 Like

Great photo that honors those innocent victims. Unfortunately life isn’t all sunshine and rainbows. πŸ™

1 Like

A lot of the Canadians on board this flight were heading to Edmonton, which has a high Iranian-Canadian population. A lot of them were students or professors at the University of Alberta, likely heading back to school after visiting family over the winter break. Due to political tensions, there are no direct flights between Canada and Iran, so the cheapest option is usually to connect through Kyiv, Ukraine. Of the 170 souls on board this flight, 130 of them had a Canadian destination with a connection in Kyiv.

8 Likes

Any one want to help me make a event in honor of this tradage?

3 Likes

I am going to sleep now so see you tommorow

1 Like

Yep that’s fine, Just we will talk tommorow

1 Like

Nice photo. May all the souls Rest In Peace aboard the 3 Year old 737NG. We miss you flight PS752

1 Like

Lets stay on topic please. Only comments on the original picture. Opinions of the event are off topic during this sensitive time. Thank you for understanding.

9 Likes