in game water crash

I was flying from EGLL to EDDF when both engines cut out this usually gets auto fixed by my auto pilot but today my auto pilot would turn back on. when I hit the water instead of coming up with the crash screen it teleported me up to 34000ft. then once I landed back at egll for a fuel emergency and left the game. and the game wont let me back on any severs and would appreciate if someone could tell me what to do.
thank you
Gamer360Sh0tss

This should be changed to support, and I don’t know why. Perhaps it was just a glitch. Try restarting your device that you play IF on. Did you get violations? Did you try flying to the Casual Server? That might work. You might have had enough violations to drop you to Grade 1.

Hello!

What error notification do you get when you try to spawn at an aiport/try to use the online servers?

1 Like

It’s quite hard to identify the cause of such behavior without you being able to reproduce (being able to redo) this issue. If this was to happen to you again, note the details such as your device, connection, and any settings you see relevant. However, if you have noted these details please post them so we can identify this issue.

1 Like

I got none and no violations

yeah my phone is really old that might be why

1 Like

aha I restarted my phone an its working

1 Like

As I said before, report back with different settings and a step-by-step instructions of what you did if this was to happen to you again.

1 Like

ok

thanks
gamer360sh0tss

1 Like