In-Flight Operations: Public Beta (iOS)

Idea: list ATC frequencies and controllers contacted during the flight.

Oh no, that’s a bummer! Do you remember which buttons you pressed when? Had you done a flight beforehand? Had you exported a demo flight? Probably it didn’t reset it somehow.

Issue:
some repeatedly used way points were dropped in the report.
I did a flight EGUL EGOP EGUL by using the same VORs inbetween the two airspaces.
This is put in for NAV:
EGUL OTMUK INPOT EBOTO DTY BCN SWANY EGOP STU30 BCN DTY EBOTO ELGID EGUL
and this is in the report:
EGUL OTMUK INPOT EBOTO DTY BCN SWANY EGOP STU30 ELGID EGUL

so BCN DTY EBOTO are missing for the way back.
as remark, I did T&G at EGOP but no full stops.

Same here John 😉

Can not wait to test for you. I’m already a beta tester for infinite passengers and I love doing it and I can’t wair to find some bugs in yours too 😂… It’s greay finding bugs and reporting then. Make you feel like you have help with the development of the app !

…because you have! 😜

Thats great

Just did a ferry flight KJFK-KLGA, never got the chance to generate a report at the gate. The “finish log” never became available.

You have to wait till your engines are entirely at 0…did you? And it was still greyed out? What phase did it say it was in?

I can’t remember what phase but indeed the engines were at 0. I went back and forth twice out of the app-I run IFO in background and IFA as a slide over

Any news for Android? I didn’t read the whole topic.

It’s a lot of posts up! ;)

Thanks @Jan, Beta Testing can get buggy. I totally get it.

So sorry! I got caught up with a few things
yes I went to press “Begin Pre Flight” and landed pressed closed flight and the “here is an example report” popped up

Hey, no problem! As @Jan can testify, my beta test mantra is: No rush, no pressure. :)

Did you only press “Begin Pre-Flight” or also “Begin Flight Log” once you were in the Pre-Flight screen?

Sorry didn’t realize this was to me, I pressed the begin pre flight and after the begin flight

I suspect I may have had an engine at 1% or something @epaga my next test flight went just fine! Empty A320=slow landing speed!

Done another test flight, the runway is just completely broken unfortunately (Took of 27R, landed 08R), but otherwise worked great.

Test flight I just did on my non-global account for this

I took off from 24L KLAX, landed 27 KSAN

Ignore the taxi fuel amount, I forgot to set fuel until I reached the runway :/

Hmm, when you took off 27, then you will get 09 because it’s oppose runway end. So same thing with 36 and you will get 18.