In-Flight Operations: Public Beta (iOS)

I took another test flight and all looked great.

So I did a flight from London to Singapore then after the flight it was IF that froze so then I exited the app then tried to go to IF-O but then that was freezing too where I could not enter the app

Finished my first long haul. Everything looks good!

Weird glitch to report here,

Took off from 28 at EIDW, but departure runway section is blank. I did have to cross 16 to line up 28, so that may be the issue.

Everything else looks great!

I know @Jan had this one time - did you do a “running takeoff”, i.e. with slow acceleration?

I used 25% throttle until 10kts to get on the runway, and once I was lined up I Increased throttle to 80% for the roll.

I’ve encountered it as well, but have been unable to replicate it since.

Tried this as well.

Is there anything else you can think off?

I held short 28 while another aircraft was occupying the runway, and once he had expedited I was cleared for Tkf. I throttled up to 25%, then crossed 16 and lined up 28 at 10kts, once I was lined up (with no stop in between) I increased throttle to 80% for my roll.

That’s about what I can remember.

Happened again. Totally normal departure, took of 33L used 15% thrust to line up and rolled. Taxied from the gate straight into the runway as there was no traffic, used unicom.

Just did my first ULH with the app and works perfectly! Just wondering @epaga…Is the landing speed based on airspeed or ground speed? Also is not showing my departure runway at VCBI which in fact was 24

LGA-BOS

-Flight Level/Altitudes good
-Fuel Good
-All parameters good

And it was REALLY bumpy at KBOS!

Here’s a pic of the waves and a 777 landing.

Hi so i was trying the app out again and on 3 previous flights i was fine and was able to generate a report but the last 2 flights I’ve flown it won’t allow me to click “Finish Log”. I attached screenshots of both the IF OPs app thinking that im still cruising at 33,000 feet &n the 2nd screenshot showing that i hand landed and parked at the gate with engines and everything off. Was wondering what anyone thinks the issue could be.

Thanks

This looks like an old version! Check TestFlight to update to the newest version! There have been lots of bug fixes since that version. Thanks for testing.

@epaga any big changes in 16?

I’ve tweaked the departure runway detection to hopefully fix the missing departure runway issue @Jan @EthanT2 and others have had.

I’ve also added a button at the bottom of the intro screen called “More In-Flight Goodness” which shows off In-Flight Assistant and In-Flight Instruments.

Same just happen to me as well

Yes I have had this problem as well.

Apps to use for Infinite Flight

Finished a flight! Almost 100% accurate but on the N1, i set it to 94 N1 not 99 N1.

Preformatted text

First test with 16. I hand flew this all the way (except autothrust)

Seems to be working very nicely now. I’ve noticed some logs that have a negative amount for fuel in one or more fields and I believe that’s from people adjusting their fuel on the taxiways.