In-Flight Operations: Public Beta (iOS)

Hi so i was trying the app out again and on 3 previous flights i was fine and was able to generate a report but the last 2 flights I’ve flown it won’t allow me to click “Finish Log”. I attached screenshots of both the IF OPs app thinking that im still cruising at 33,000 feet &n the 2nd screenshot showing that i hand landed and parked at the gate with engines and everything off. Was wondering what anyone thinks the issue could be.

Thanks

1 Like

This looks like an old version! Check TestFlight to update to the newest version! There have been lots of bug fixes since that version. Thanks for testing.

3 Likes

@epaga any big changes in 16?

1 Like

I’ve tweaked the departure runway detection to hopefully fix the missing departure runway issue @Jan @EthanT2 and others have had.

I’ve also added a button at the bottom of the intro screen called “More In-Flight Goodness” which shows off In-Flight Assistant and In-Flight Instruments.

7 Likes

Same just happen to me as well

1 Like

Yes I have had this problem as well.

1 Like
Apps to use for Infinite Flight

Finished a flight! Almost 100% accurate but on the N1, i set it to 94 N1 not 99 N1.

Preformatted text

1 Like

First test with 16. I hand flew this all the way (except autothrust)

2 Likes

Seems to be working very nicely now. I’ve noticed some logs that have a negative amount for fuel in one or more fields and I believe that’s from people adjusting their fuel on the taxiways.

2 Likes

That is true - I forgot to set my fuel and adjusted afterwards which resulted in a negative amount.

👌 perfect! Is there any way you could add the ground speed for the waypoints as well as the IAS?

3 Likes

This would be great! I know at least I’ve asked to get the fuel per waypoint too (to match it up to Simbrief!)

2 Likes

I want to test this as well, but it wants me to install a beta app, I am worried it would use up a lot of ram and slow IF down, does anybody know?

1 Like

I’m on an iPad Pro 10.5 it runs just fine-what device are you running?

1 Like

iPad 6 2018

1 Like

That’s similar to a iPhone 7, and since I have a iPhone 7 and it works great, it should too for you.

2 Likes

It’s perfect on my end!

2 Likes

I just did a flight and it never even connected. I have Infinite Flight connect on and said it was connected but then after landing I shut off engines and seatbelt/no smoking but never got a report. Am I doing something wrong or what?

1 Like

I did two TBM flights and it looks pretty good. One was an intersection take off and the other included a back taxi and it recorded the takeoff runways correctly. The waypoint speeds though, can we get those in TAS or MACH?

2 Likes

You shouldn’t have any issues. Perhaps it’s the streaming scenery? WiFi speed?

At any rate, may I suggest you do the following prior to launching the IF app series:
-Close all apps
-Restart your device
-Launch IF-O, IF-A then IF

Leave only those apps open while flying.

1 Like