In-Flight Instruments (iOS): Live Instruments Add-on for Infinite Flight

I you mean the Slide Over, then no. That’s the way Slide Over works. No adjustments possible other than sliding it to the left or the right of the screen.

Ok thanks I just figured it out and if @epaga is reading this could you ask him in the future to make it that you can make it smaller but I love the app.

Nope. The slide over function was designed by Apple so John cannot and will not make it smaller.

Oh ok that’s fine I still gave it a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.

Are you going to make a video on it?

so I tried to fly with this instruments, it looks awesome, but I need to solve few things here:

1. where to put my phone to have it visible and handy
  2. would it be possible to put there wind information or fuel remaining?
  3. and maybe some TCAS screen so I will be able to coordinate myself on the map
  4. and maybe adding a feature that my phone won’t go to sleep while connected to IF

There is already a huge list of feature requests. I’ll check it and add your requests if they’re not already on it.
Many things also depend on the development of the API used by Infinite Flight.
If certain information isn’t in the API (yet) certain instruments just can’t work (yet).

yep, and maybe making this requests list public so we can see what is already requested or what is being added or so

I’ve added the requests that weren’t already on there. ;)
It’s a long list. Many things will take a lot of time, so decisions and choices will have to be made and @epaga will address this in the future. I’ve heard some of the plans, but it’s totally up to him.

I have a question:
Is there a way to prevent the screen from timing out when you are on the IF instruments app? It’s like my phone doesn’t even know the app is running, if you get what I mean. It’s quite annoying when I’m performing a stall turn or an aileron roll and I have to let go of the iPad to tap my phone. Thanks

Go settings-Display and Brightness - Auto Lock, set to never

Earlier I added a way to keep the device running IF-I awake when it’s connected to IF to the list of features requested.

I don’t understand what you are saying (I have this “problem” too).

Do you mean the device running IF-I going to sleep?

Workaround:
Go to Settings -> Display & Brightness -> Auto-Lock and set it to “Never”.

Pretty nice job @epaga

Thanks for clarifying.

@epaga My two cents:
This app has made landings much harder (though probably it’s just I’m not used to it yet), but is surely way more realistic which is what everyone here wants! Thank you for the excellent work and dedication!

…but much more fulfilling! 🤓