In flight copilot

Hey guys hope your well
I would like to ask for the addition of an in flight copilot. So basically it would just be a voice (AI) and would help us do things that a copilot does. Like for example runs a checklist and when taking of says v1 then rotate and gear up and etc. I know that we already have one but I believe it costs money and if you do have it you have to spend a lot more money. It only gives you basic functions. Vote if you want this too :)

Hello!

There is many IF add-ons that are like copilots. One is IF Assistant.

2 Likes

Hello there :)

What do you mean many?

It does not have the full features however it costs money for other things

Well there is a few for a checklist that is read out to you and IF Assistant does the rest :)

1 Like

The thing that I don’t like about the third party stuff is that not everything is included. You have to pay money for other stuff and I though it be nice to have an in-game implementation of a coPilot

I am afraid that is the only way :(

1 Like

Not if we vote for it to be added ;)

1 Like

#features is to request something be added to the app itself. Yes there are third party apps that may accomplish the same thing but the request is for it to be added to the sim.

@LibyanPilot01 perhaps you may want to clarify the request? I will check for duplicates as I know we have a number of copilot themed requests already and I am pretty sure I saw one for this.

2 Likes

Yes I want to be added for the sim

@LibyanPilot01clarify your request :)

1 Like

That would leave a Third Party Apps stranded. How would they make money from their app after this feature would be added? Overall, it is a good idea but we do have third party apps to help. Some do require you to pay money but most of the time, they are for Passenger Announcements and stuff. :)

1 Like

Ok I’ll do that

1 Like

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ Not to sound rude but it’s not like the developers LIVE off the money they make off the app. It’s just an app they made in their free time. Plus who want to have a 3rd party app that takes up more performance and could cause you More prone to crashing when you could have a base app feature

not necessarily, they could be living off of it. I do agree this would be nice as a base app feature so it doesn’t have to be a thirdparty

1 Like

You are correct on they don’t live off the money but they spend their own time into creating an app that helps people fly on Infinite Flight. In return, they make you pay a few dollars for a feature like Passenger Announcements and stuff.

1 Like

It would be a great base app feature of course but they can’t live off if it lol. It’s just an app. Even if they were they wouldn’t be living in great standards

A feature that involves a playable co-pilot… That would likely be a part of this thread.

1 Like

A few dollars are actually quite a bit