In-Flight Assistant (iOS): V-Speed Update 1.8 Is Out! Bring your Infinite Flight experience to a new level!

If you scroll up you can see I reported a similar issue. I only had voice commands for a day during the time you accidentally made it available. When you updated the app and took the “free trial” away, my voice command were off and that is when the gear down issue would occur. The only resolution was to uninstall and reinstall the app.

I do not know if someone already reported it but the app seems to have problems taking screenshots. Can someone corroborate it? besides it restarting when connecting the headphones, that also happens to me. By the way a have android.

What do you mean exactly?

For the Android version see this post.

That after taking screenshots the app restarts, then gpws warnings no longer work. PA and copilot assistant do work.

I created a whole thread on this, and i posted an example using an app i made for it but it only got eight votes :(

I’ve been unable to replicate any issues after taking screenshots.

When you’re talking about the android version, please use the following thread:

All good! I’m gonna get it when it comes out

1 Like

Your work makes IF so much more satisfying to play. Even something a small as the 1000ft chime makes flying in the sim a much better experience! Cannot commend you enough!

5 Likes

I want to buy but it will not let me.

Ehm I’m not sure if I’m doing something wrong but when I record flights the sound from IFA the sound doesn’t seem to be picked up from the IOS recorder, though the IF app sounds work alright.

1 Like

This happens to me as well, I don’t they no the iOS screen recorder picks up sound from background apps. However that’s only from my experience.

1 Like

This is the kind of thing RAAS is meant to help you avoid. It would warn “CAUTION! TAXIWAY!” - the Air Canada plane didn’t have RAAS installed.

5 Likes

THRE32W8DDVM8.

Gonna be in the IAP? Cool!

Hey @epaga , you know that random “minimums” callout some people get? I got it for the first time today and managed to get a screenshot directly after it happened:

If it is helpful: Just before this happened the gear went down randomly and i just tapped “gear” button in infinite flight to put it back up. And that’s when it did that random “minimums” thing.

I could try to mimic it again if you like.

2 Likes

Does the android version have the same features?

When is it going to be launched.

Plus, what are the alerts in the more section?

When it’s done, but that’s a wild guess. 😜

It seems like you missed a lot of information posted above.
A few quotes:

2 Likes

The Android version does not have the same features (yet).
In the future that might change. No guarantees though.

The Android version does have its own thread. Any news will be posted there.

One piece of the puzzle is the flash you can see when the gear is extended. During that flash the API reports AGL is 0, which activates the minimums warning.

Either the issue needs to be fixed in IF, or a workaround needs to be created in IF-A.

2 Likes

Thank you, Jan!

But I still have the same question, what are the alerts? What will the app do at those way points? The thing is that the interface is really difficult to understand hence I am not able to try it out myself.