In-Flight Assistant (iOS): Bring IF realism to the next level with the ultimate soundscape add-on!

Black Friday sale tomorrow! Core apps In-Flight Assistant and In-Flight Instruments FOR FREE, all in-apps at 20% off!

November 23 only!!!

This is the first time In-Flight Assistant has ever been available for free - grab it if you haven’t yet, and tell all your friends! 😀

In-Flight Assistant (Android): Bring IF realism to the next level with the ultimate soundscape add-on!

It’s still 4.99 for me, I probably just have to wait a little more though. Im too excited

The sale is for Black Friday (Tomorrow) 😄

looks at current date

looks at AviationGaming

😜

This is why I have a calendar… Told you I was too excited

Why does Android have it for free right now?

I might have to finish my collection in this app, one more section, and it’s 20% off, hum…

Just purchased an Ipad 6 and I look forward to the app as a purchase :). I dont nor will ever fly without I Assistant.

There may be some differences between the Play Store and the App Store of when it goes free. I think iOS simply goes by your own timezone, November 23rd, and Play Store goes by GMT or something?

I am having an issue. Most of the times it just greets me but there are no call outs

Try restarting your device, just to make sure you have enough memory, etc.

If that doesn’t help - what device are you on?

Thanks a lot epaga. IF Assistant is now working for me.
Thanks for the quick reply

I have just download IFA, its so cool!

Thanks I’ve just brought the full package including all add on’s. Looking forward to trying them out.

IF assistant is great. I purchased the other add ons too!

🎉🎊

Thanks for making my day, everyone! And as always, if you enjoy it, an App Store review would be hugely helpful!

I will for sure be writing a review :D

I gave it a 5 start on play store already!

Just got it today, it’s actually great!

Cool! I just want to know is it Nov.23 of GMT or EST or PST?