In-Flight Assistant - Bring your Infinite Flight experience to a new level! V-Speeds, GPWS, PA, and more!

@epaga, I know a very good and amazing website for voices, tell me if you’re interested and I will send you a PM

1 Like

Always interested. 😀

2 Likes

Yeah, I agree. I think if @epaga made the IAPs a dollar cheaper, he would receive more purchases or more people willing to purchase. When I was in touch with other developers a while back for a project I was designing, the rule of thumb was to never make an IAP cost as much or more than the original app (I don’t know how reliable this is ;) Anyway, if the IAPs were reduced to three dollars, the grand total would be nine dollars for the whole app. Much cheaper for budding IF Pilots and still quite a lot of dough will be yours.

Just so you know, there is this GREAT website called apptweak that analyses the flaws in your app. Here is a link that covers the flaws of your app for the iPhone: John’s Mistakes :)

4 Likes

Sorry, but epaga has stuck with his price and that’s the price it is going to be.😎

This actually worked for me!! I look like a lunatic to everybody else around me, but at least I’m getting bang for my buck :)

I’m not complaining (only suggesting) and I don’t really mind because I’ve already purchased the whole app :)

2 Likes

Ok, I’m fine with that, (I’ve purchased the whole thing as well)🙂

1 Like

I think I’m just going to stick with manually and autopilot flying the plane. I do not want to fly a simulator that flys itself. This is just my opinion. Wish to you good luck @epaga with the app!

In public do you use the call outs?

No, no. Definitely not haha. Just family and friends ;)

@epaga, sorry to single you out ;), but one of the biggest flaws in your app is having no app preview, but you are still safe and can easily create one using this website: apptamin.com (I’m not endorsed or anything by them.) If you really wanted, I could create a video for you. PM me if you decide :)

1 Like

Android😭😭😭😭😭

Amazing! Just bough the app and in-app purchases

2 Likes

Thanks for all the hints and tips, @bensonb, but this ain’t my first rodeo. :-) I was planning on doing an app preview video at some point, just didn’t find the time yet and didn’t want to push things after Christmas since I know many will want to use their iTunes coupons to buy the app.

As for the in-app prices, these prices were after quite a bit of thought, and they are based on the same model that Infinite Flight uses since that is the price model the community is used to - $5 for the core app, $5 for each high-quality extra feature set (like a plane or a region). I doubt someone would spend $5 for the core app and then only be willing to spend, say $3, for GPWS warnings but not $5.

4 Likes

Haha no problem! As I said earlier, I was just suggesting the prices, not demanding them to be changed. I don’t mind at all, I was just thinking that other IF Pilots might not be able to afford it.

Yep, all good, no offense taken at all. thanks for purchasing and I’m glad you are getting the voice commands to work with a. fake American accent. 🤓

Have you checked my pm @epaga ?

Saw it but haven’t gotten to it yet.

1 Like

Perfect 👌 let me know by PM please

Love this app @epaga 😎 Fantastic job, thank you and well done! I’m going to leave a review on App Store shortly. I’ve sent you a PM with some further thoughts!

1 Like