In-Flight Assistant - Bring your Infinite Flight experience to a new level! V-Speeds, GPWS, PA, and more!

Any reports on battery usage? Looking forward to giving it a spin on the bus home!

No noticeable difference. Possibly a bit more usage but certainly not much.

1 Like

Eager to buy this great looking app but just wondering whether you know of any latency issues with older iPads 🤔 I’m using a 3rd generation iPad and normally shut down all other apps in order for IF to work optimally. If anyone else is using this app with a 3rd generation iPad I’d like to hear your thoughts . . .

1 Like

Getting it when I get my paycheck!

1 Like

@epaga… MaxSez. Said you where gonna be labeled an IF Wizard like @Cameron and the IF Development Team. “Well Done”. No Peanut for you, Just a “Well Done”!

11 Likes

I got it! Thank you, thank you. Price points for in app purchases were good too. Thanks again

2 Likes

Have been trying it, works great, outstanding job, thanks! 😁

2 Likes

Well, that was my Christmas money, great job!

1 Like

This was fantastic. I need to get use to the voice commands but this was a fantastic experience flying with a copilot. Great job on this app

1 Like

If you anunciate your words and don’t slur them, the voice commands work perfectly.

4 Likes

I have just purchased the app and regarding the callouts is there anyway to increase the volume of them as I can barely hear them

The problem I’ve found is less the volume of the callouts and more the (nice &) loud volume of Infinite Flight. So what I’ve done is reduced the Infinite Flight volume a tad in the settings THERE, and then there’s a bit of a better mix with In-Flight Assistant.

4 Likes

Why is it IOS 10 only

1 Like

Because the latest & greatest development environment that Apple offers is Xcode 8 and only supports iOS 10. Didn’t feel like working with old tools just to support outdated iOS versions. Sorry. My son is in the same boat, his iPod touch doesn’t support iOS 10 and he was hoping to use my app… 😭

2 Likes

I will try that but if not I think I will get a refund for, Apple as it’s useless to me, Great app but maybe find a way to increase the volume, if there is a possibility of this I don’t mind keeping it and waiting for a update in the near future, thanks

1 Like

Great, let me know how it goes.

2 Likes

$15 coming straight your way its amazing this will really improve the experience of IF

3 Likes

@epaga, congratulations on your app and on behalf of the community I would like to thank you for putting in the work into developing this amazing app, It’s people like you who make IF so special and unique on the mobile app store and we appreciate your contributions.

Sounds like @jasonrosewell has a new future guest for IF Podcast. Would love to hear your inspiration behind this app and your development story and what vision you have for it for the future :)

11 Likes

I’ll be refunding voice commands, as it does not work great for me, but I’ll keep the rest of the app as I do like it.

1 Like

RIP for Android Users (Including me)

2 Likes