In-Flight Assistant - Bring your Infinite Flight experience to a new level! V-Speeds, GPWS, PA, and more!

Working for me! Thank you! I never noticed how much I used the VNAV feature😂

Using it right now for my step climbs up to FL390 for UAL2857 (EWR-FCO on the expert server), thank you very much again!

4 Likes

I splurged and got the whole thing, I’ve made 2 short flights , cant imagine playing without it now , awesome stuff

3 Likes

Wow, that makes my day to hear that! Thanks! Let me know if you run into any issues.

6 Likes

Hello @epaga,

A issue I’ve recently noticed with IF-Assistant is that the app always seem to disconnect the moment I touch down, is there any fix for this?

As always, thanks for creating such a great app! ;)

Thanks!

2 Likes

Oh! I have that same problem!

2 Likes

Do you mean that a screen like this pops up at touchdown @TheAviationGallery and @InfiniteFlightDeck?

IMG_20200809_075546_510

2 Likes

No, the whole app just stops working and when I open it it restarts.

That is strange.
What’s the last thing the app does before it stops, as far as you can tell?

It connects, my takeoff and everything is fine, but the moment I touch down it stops working.

Hey @epaga. I dont know if this is known but it said the CRJ v speeds were fixed but I just flew in a CRJ-700 and the v speeds were still showing in the 160s which is way too high. Is this going to be fixed?

2 Likes

“Approaching minimums” “minimums” then sometimes it will get about half way through “landing spoilers extended” before crashing, other times it doesn’t say anything about spoilers, and occasionally it is fine.

Great app!

I really want Schyllberg’s voice to be added to the app with him randomly saying something about broccoli once every 6-12 months so that people would think they’ve gone crazy because no-one would have a video proof because of the time between him saying that

4 Likes

Yeah more voice record

Hey guys, I’ve been working on a new app and I’m really excited about it -> check it out! Check out my new app: SmoothTrack (iOS) - a seamless head tracker, also supporting Infinite Flight!

4 Likes

Does the sounds replay in the replay feature? @epaga

Nope it does not

3 Likes

Yeah I would love that too! 👍👍

@epaga
Are there any workarounds for the Cessna Caravan not starting flights on IF-O?

It seems to work fine with everything except the C208

Hello @epaga,
Is the windshear sound planned for the near future?