In-Flight Assistant - Bring your Infinite Flight experience to a new level! V-Speeds, GPWS, PA, and more!

Yes, I thought I was the only one with this problem, i guess not!

Please fix this asap

Yikes! 😱 So sorry, everyone! I’ve already located the issue and will be uploading a fix for that later on today. Unfortunately you’re going to have to still wait for Apple to approve the hot fix then, so it may take a day or two. Thanks everyone for letting me know! @TylerShah @Philippe_Gilbert @Krypton @Cameron_Brown @M1llard (and @Jan on the beta channel)

7 Likes

Hey @epaga I have noticed an issue with the PA announcement the snacks and drinks announcement it should work when you reach Let’s say FL320 but it does that way below that altitude i don’t know if this will help

It does it when you first level off at any altitude

2 Likes

Yes but I didn’t level off on the altitude I wanted

Guys tell me when it’s fixed for you. Thank you so much for releasing a fix @epaga! Now that’s speedy and efficient customer service! 😁

1 Like

Oh… ok, did you get a very low V/S, like 500 fpm? Say if you were accelerating.

2 Likes

Nope the V/S was 2500

Here’s the official guide of when to expect which callout:

If something in there isn’t working for you the way it’s described there, please let me know!

2 Likes

Has the Hotfix been released yet?

No, not yet. Apple usually takes around 1 day to review updates, and usually they accept them. I’ve had a couple times where I’ve had to have a back and forth with an Apple reviewer over some silly reason they were rejecting it. But it’s very likely the update will be in the Store by tomorrow some time.

3 Likes

Has it been sent to Apple?

Yes, I sent it in over my lunch break today. 😀

5 Likes

OK Apple approved it, so the update with the hotfix is live! Please let me know if everything works again for you… @TylerShah @Philippe_Gilbert @Krypton @Cameron_Brown @M1llard

5 Likes

are there any plans for these functions to come as standard with IF in next few updates (20.3/4)?

3 Likes

That will be confirmed by the IF devs in a separate post - @epaga will have no idea - and if he did - he wouldn’t tell us.

3 Likes

Yes, thank you @epaga!! It works now!

2 Likes

Cuz then people wont use IF-assistant lol

2 Likes

Thank you so much @epaga! Now I can do my long haul flight and use the feature to step climb! 😁

5 Likes

Ok thank you. I am back in business with long hauls 😃😁

3 Likes