In-Flight Assistant - Bring your Infinite Flight experience to a new level! V-Speeds, GPWS, PA, and more!

IFA is amazing and perfect for IF and with the takeoff speeds being in the game this has helped me a lot with takeoffs

2 Likes

Some additional PA announcements in a few more different languages would be awesome… Spanish, porfa! 😎

3 Likes

@Liam_Smart It would be nice but IF Passneger already has the original Passenger Announcement for nearly every known Airline so you can use that too

2 Likes

Ooo! Might check that out!

Would like to see this feature in this app, though, as it’s already so good. This feature would make it even better!

2 Likes

And again, same here! I even test it before descent with the sppedbrakes to make sure the F/O’s still awake lol 😂

3 Likes

By the way, this update has now hit both stores! Hope you enjoy the update and the rest of your summer, you guys!

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/in-flight-assistant/id1180642964?ls=1&mt=8
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.epaga.ifassistant

5 Likes

Thank you very much !! I really enjoy your app I have literally never did a flight without it and with all functionalities purchased my experience in Infinite Flight thanks to IFA is at its best !!

3 Likes

Can we get the apple IFA features in android too?

The flight plan isn’t loading into the IF-Assistant for me again

4 Likes

I’m also having the same issue. Everything else is working fine for me but the FPL just won’t load. Why is this happening?

2 Likes

did you install the new update?

When I check my App Store I don’t see any pending updates. It appears that the last update for IF-A was 3 days ago.

Ah idk if mine automatically updated. If it did them maybe something has to do with the new update?

I’ll try reinstalling the app

I reinstalled the app and the problem still persists. Maybe there was an issue with the update. Hopefully this can be fixed soon as I really need to use the step climb feature for my long hauls.

haha same here I am planning on atlanta to kai tak tonight

I’m having the same problem as @Philippe_Gilbert @TylerShah. Please fix it ASAP as it’s one of the most important features of IFA!

2 Likes

I’m having an issue with VNAV/Alerts

My flight plan is loaded up, and IF Assistant is connected, but when I go back to the app (IF Assist.) my flight plan doesn’t show up😕

3 Likes

Yes, I thought I was the only one with this problem, i guess not!

Please fix this asap

Yikes! 😱 So sorry, everyone! I’ve already located the issue and will be uploading a fix for that later on today. Unfortunately you’re going to have to still wait for Apple to approve the hot fix then, so it may take a day or two. Thanks everyone for letting me know! @TylerShah @Philippe_Gilbert @Krypton @Cameron_Brown @M1llard (and @Jan on the beta channel)

7 Likes