In-Flight Assistant - Bring your Infinite Flight experience to a new level! V-Speeds, GPWS, PA, and more!

Best App ever! Great minds must think alike because I literally just thought of this. I absolutely LOVE the updated B772 and totally didn’t expect to hear the authentic AP disconnect warning until I did my first test Flight after the update.

I know I emailed that question a while back if they can put the actual warning tone instead of that buzzer like on the 737s. The Airbus alerts are spot on and I’d definitely leave it on for that reason. Til then I just hear both alerts when flying the B772. Would really love to hear the A/T disconnect warning too!!!

2 Likes

I got this app a week ago and I got to say my favorite part is the shaking when taking off and landing

1 Like

Mine too, that shaky can makes it so real

2 Likes

do you have to enable vnav mode on iphone after you set everything in the app?

1 Like

Altitude and speed settings set under Alerts/NAV in In-Flight Assistant will become active when LNAV is enabled in Infinite Flight.

1 Like

Hi, just flew the CRJ-200 and the plane wanted to rotate around 130-140 while IF-A gave me VR of 172. I think the V speeds for CRJ fam should be checked again, they seam to be really high in all versions

2 Likes

I agree the CRJ V-Speeds are broken. I tested it out at MTOW and it gave my a Vr in the 190s.

Don’t think thats right…

1 Like

It’s possible the CRJ was fixed in the latest update. It used to be that they were basically stuck to the ground during takeoff until really high speeds (at least during my testing).

The V-Speeds are not primarily “realistic” but rather “IF-realistic”, they’re intended to work best with the IF aircraft. :-)

3 Likes

That makes sense. I think they were updated then. When I last flew them before the update they were stuck to the ground, completely different from now. Maybe do some testing and see if they need to be updated, I think they might have adjusted the physics with 20.1

2 Likes

Yep…planning on doing that when I can (will be on vacation the next couple of weeks…)

2 Likes

Thanks! Take your time!

I will download this when I get enough money, sounds really cool!

Is there a returning customer discount or anything? I just got a Ipad and need to get the app again.

Going out on a limb, I really don’t expect there to be.

1 Like

If you previously bought on ios it should not cost long as you use the same iCloud account.

I had it on Android

1 Like

I can’t seem to get the Voice commands working, anyone know any fixes?

Did you give the app permission to use the mic?

Yes, when I have the app open to test it, it works better, but not the best. But as soon as I go into the IF app it stops working.

For Voice Commands to work well, you need headphones.
Otherwise the audio coming from the device will interfere.

Okay, I will try that and let you know if it worked :)

1 Like